X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Price For My Custom 1911's

Make: WE
    Gun/Model: 1911
    Accessories: EXTRA MAGS, CUSTOM SUPPRESSORS AND SILVER HARD CARRY CASE.
    Condition: EXCELLENT BUT SOME MAGS NEED TLC
    FPS: UNKNOWN
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: YES/NO/NO
    Price/Payment: UNKNOWN
    Pictures: ATTACHED

I'd like to get an evaluation on what these should be sold and if it's better they are sold as a package as is or if I would be better off breaking up the package and selling them as individual pistols as I still have their original boxes and possibly other original parts too.

The guns have had some upgrades fitted to them and from memory the triggers were upgraded as well as the inner barrels to tight bore. Other parts were also replaced but I honestly cannot recall what these parts were. The suppressors are custom threaded so they fit the guns and were originally black - I had got these custom chrome plated through a professional company. Grips are also custom and the box they come in was cut to fit all the parts as well as lined in red silk. The magazines are a bit of an issues. Half of the six work perfectly but the others do need some TLC (they do not fit into the mag well of the guns and am unsure if this is an issue with the mags or if the issue is with the guns and the screws holding the custom grips were put on too tight. I am not sure how easy of a fix this will be but the guns function perfectly and have occasionally taken them out to fire a mag through each of them just to ensure all is in working order and to oil the guns and mags.

I had spent a lot of money creating this look for these guns and have lost count on what it all originally cost me but I just know it was very expensive. I would like to know what I can sell this lot for please. I don't really airsoft anymore so am getting rid of a lot of my stuff.

I had a custom holster created to hold both 1911's on the back in real leather which were made in the USA by hand and imported to me in the UK but I am unsure on whether I want to sell this along with this at the present time. I did have a number of 1911 mag holders that fit to a belt and will likely include these as I will have no use for them. I believe I had 2 of these mag holders each holding 2 mags.
    Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Can you confirm all magazines are WE? Apart from them not fitting into the guns, do they all hold gas fine?

Also, due to the undefined upgrades; i.e manufacturer, parts list, I think it's hard to narrow down an exact price.

Although, I would suggest somewhere around the 350-400 mark for the pair. Or circa 200 each

Would anyone else agree?

P.S Nice setup though! :D
    'If you do something you love; you'll never work in your life.'

Fresh mags, and body bags

sigpic

Comment

Hi Adam.

The mags are all WE but the two original ones are among the ones that no longer fit. The rest were all originally black but after spending endless hours some steel wool I had managed to scrape off the black (not perfect but had worked). All the mags that fit the gun hold gas perfectly and are always kept oiled and with gas in them (I fire a couple of rounds from them every few weeks or so to make sure they are working and still holding gas).

For the upgrades, I will try and identify these as I should still have the packaging for them (I kept all the standard bits in the packaging of the upgrades).

Comment

I would say more like 250 for the pair. The WE 1911's are one of the worst WE's you can buy unfortunately

Comment

Just wanted to update on the internals I changed on the pistols...

- Nine Ball Dyna Piston Head.
          - Marui Hi-Capa Triggers.
          - 6.01 Palsonite TB Inner Barrel.
          - Wooden custom grips.

I actually have all the original parts as well for the pistols.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ammo Find out more about Ammo
          Working...
          X