M249 parts ( not a gun )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M249 parts ( not a gun )

I hope its OK to post this in here , I could only find appraisals regarding guns but I just can't find a good base price for these 2 items anywhere

OK what kind of price could I look at asking for a real deal bipod and para stock for an m249? The bipod looks brand new.. the stock has been used and sprayed tan with wear at some point but being real fully functional and rock solid

These would make a great upgrade to an airsoft m249 with a bit of modding and with regards to the bipod would solve that pot metal rubbish wearing away some manufacturers use i just can't list them as I'm unsure on a reasonable price

I can supply pics happily they are just not near me right now to get some pics from

Pm for Fastest response or comment here

Cheers

Urban

Not sure about the price of real steel stuff, but I sold the para stock off mine around a year ago for 45. Mine was original colour and in decent condition and obviously fit onto an M249 without modifications. I guess it depends on how much modification it’ll take to get it to fit as to whether someone is willing to shell out for it.
    The only stupid question is one that was never asked.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

urban spec-ops Find out more about urban spec-ops
    Working...
    X