Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Exactly is This Motor and How Much is it Worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Exactly is This Motor and How Much is it Worth?

Make: ??
    Gun/Model: ??
    Accessories: -
    Condition: Used
    FPS: -
    Pictures:

I purchased a 416 on here a few years back as a display piece and removed all the internals and put them into storage. Accidently came across its motor while having a clear out, does anyone know what type/make/version it is and also its value? I am not knowledgeable on the insides of these guns. Thanks!

Its a Systema Turbo long motor
    When it first came out it was worth 80 plus, but its not got the strongest neodymium magnets as its for speed so it hasn't got as high a torque as motors today, build wise it's still a good motor and could make a decent frankentorque
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

That’s great thanks for the info. Do you have a rough estimate on its value?

Thanks!

Comment

They’re ferrous magnets and 15T, well made Japanese motor and well balanced armature. Like said, they’re not that torquey, but put out decent speed. They’re actually pretty hard to find in long type these days. I’d say maybe worth around 30.
        dsgdreamteam

Comment

Originally posted by sj_asc View Post
          They’re ferrous magnets and 15T, well made Japanese motor and well balanced armature. Like said, they’re not that torquey, but put out decent speed. They’re actually pretty hard to find in long type these days. I’d say maybe worth around 30.
          I originally put ferrous magnets, but when I searched on the web I saw one place said neodymium, but ive got this motor and if they are neo magnets they are the weakest ive ever encountered
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LordJeb Find out more about LordJeb
          Working...
          X