Rare WA AMT Hardballer longslide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare WA AMT Hardballer longslide

Hi folks, been a long time since I've been on this forum! I'm just swinging by to see what I could get for my WA AMT Hardballer longslide.

Make: Western Arms (WA)
    Gun/Model: AMT Hardballer longslide
    Accessories: Pachmayr grips
    Condition: Used, but good
    FPS: Stock, approximately 280-300
    Pictures:

Extra details: This gun has long been a part of my rare and custom pistol collection. It's a really heavy pistol for it's size, it's not hugely far off my custom TM Desert Eagles. It's got a few scratches on the paint, which unless you're really picky won't matter. It functions perfectly I've found on green gas, which is all I've ever used in my pistols.

One thing that is a little issue is the outer barrel and the hop-chamber threads to screw it on to. The cylindrical threads on the end of the hop unit where the outer barrel screws onto (to house and stabilize the inner barrel within) have completely broken away. There are a few jagged edges where it used to be, but the outer barrel is loose in the gun. It doesn't come out unless you remove it from the inside, but it slides within the gun. It'd be easy to fix with just a few little bits of glue and perhaps a little layer of tape, but seeing as I don't airsoft anymore I don't see any reason to do it myself.

It is also missing it's front sight. Again, not a really big issue as it wouldn't be hard to substitute it with a sight of your own.

The gun comes in it's original box with original manuals as well as the Pachmayr grips bag and stuff within (leaflets or what not). The original grips I don't have, but they're quite frankly a bit boring, plain and ugly compared to the ones on it now.

Besides those two flaws, this is without a doubt one of the most amazing looking and feeling pistols I've EVER owned, and people on this forum know I've owned and altered a lot of various pistols.

What do you guys think I could get for it? The ONLY reason I'm selling it is because I've taken up snowboarding since I quit airsoft and I'd like to use the money from this gun to get myself some clothing.

MSc. Forensic Ballistics, Cranfield University 2015
    Avid airsofter & firearms expert in training

Re: Rare WA AMT Hardballer longslide

rarity of the hardballer means it's worth something they were new for about $400 usd I would say 130-160 you can buy them new now since a couple of sites have them in stock. if you had some mags then it would put the price up but if it's only got the one mag then as I said earlier is what your looking at.

Comment

Being broken, a new chamber would be 40-50 quid, knock that off the 130-160, personally having sold a few WA guns in the past few years I reckon 90 quid in its' current condition

Comment

Thanks for the input fellas. No offense but I don't think your appraisals are quite right. The gun functions perfectly, the only issue is the outer barrel. It doesn't come out of the gun unless you remove it from the inside, but it does slide out the end. Like I said, a little bit of glue and tape will stop it moving at all :]

I'd say 160 is quite fair, considering the grips as well. They weren't included with the gun.

Comment

Judging by what ive seen in my small experience id say around 150. And just ou of interest how long is it?
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I think it's got a 7" slide.

Comment

Huh looks longer than that. Still got the gold plated desert eagle?
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I do indeed, still got all my pistols and my PSG :]

Think I'm gonna put this up for sale for about 160 excluding P&P, so if any prospective buyers are interested then let me know.
                Last edited by Kodiak; 18th February, 2012, 02:25.

Comment

glue will not fix it, tape will foul it, it's the weakest part of the gun, so it's a fair appraisal, the cost of the repair has to be factored into the sales price, -50 off the asking price, or atleast inform people of the cost of replacing the chamber which they will need to do,
                  I've had 3 hybrid infinities barrels snap at that exact spot, no glue or epoxy could hold it it together, too much movement and impacts.

Comment

Rare AMT hardbeller hass some long side information that was available at this it needs to put some data on this. I will able to have some aspects on this so I have to buy speech this was written by the experienced person that will do according to the policy work assigned to them.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kodiak TM gun nut Find out more about Kodiak
                    Working...
                    X