Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After a few dress up Parts for my 9mm AR build please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted |  After a few dress up Parts for my 9mm AR build please?

Hi guys

after a few parts and accessories to do a complete flat top upper for my AR 9mm carbine build. If you can help out please get in touch with prices. Cheap as you like please. Nothing fancy and doesn't have to be new looking, it'll get painted anyway. listed below is what I'd like please.

1. Some sort of free floating quad rail. Like the one in the pic but doesn't have to be the same. Metal or plastic!
    2. Short 2" stubby outer barrel that slots into the receiver for a suppressor.
    3. M4/M16 cocking handle. Standard one is fine.
    4. Ergo type M4/M16 pistol grip, like the one in pic or similar.
    5. PEQ15 Black battery box.

unnamed (2).jpg

Bar-M4-2inch-2.jpg
    61VeSELqQ3L._AC_SL1200_.jpg
    DY-AC21-1.jpg
    insmaps_parts176.jpg
    Attached Files

If the barrel you want is infact a chamber as you pictured check the barrels you have, particularly older or cheaper ones. They may be multi part and just unscrew at that point( usually a Grub Screw undrneath . IF not give me a shout, can probably get one cut down and threded for you. The grip isnt and Ergo Grip its a G27 https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ai...=2560&bih=1377
    The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

I don't want to cut down the barrel I have already because I want to leave the old school carry handle upper the way it is for swapping about. So it means getting a new short outer barrel with CCW thread. When I typed into Google Ergo grips pictures of this one, amongst others came up. I'm not fussed on the name of it, I just want a better funkier grip to swap with the standard M4 grip when I swap it about with the flat top/short front end look.

Comment

No longer after a stubby barrel. help needed on the rest though please?

Comment

I have a floating front railed gard buddy polymer though
          I am the punishment of god if you had not commited great sins god would not have sent a punishment like me upon you

Comment

Pmd ya
            Attached Files
            I am the punishment of god if you had not commited great sins god would not have sent a punishment like me upon you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

richard4wood1970 Find out more about richard4wood1970
            Working...
            X