Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Real sword Type 56-2 or Type 97 for a project

Hi

looking for RS type 97 for a project/conversation to try and created a QBZ-95 or QBZ 95-1 either a complete, weapon or to use as a base to create a conversion kit to possibly fill the void of the promised Real Sword QBZ-95 conversion kit (see attached pic). So ideally if we can find a secondhand one instead of using a brand new one.

The Type 97 does not need to be in the best condition externally or come with the original box, magazines, papers or extras. However, we would Ideally like it to be working internally and not require any internal repair.

With regards to the type 56-2, we are looking to make a conversion based on the type 56 c or type 56-3 (see attached pic) we do have a brand new type 56-2 we could use but ideally we would only use as a last resort as there a lot of modifications to be made and Real Sword AEG are currently very expensive to buy brand new.

Funds waiting please PM with offers, picture or questions.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sniper780; 2nd January, 2019, 20:19.

Bump still looking as unfortunately, the last deal fell through as the person selling decided to keep it

Comment

Bump will happily also buy the other real sword variants type 56 and type 56-1 as I been asked to make a double under folder money waiting please PM.

Comment

Bump got one RS type56-2 still looking for the others.

Had few people offer but almost all have either back out or have just stopped responding so if you have one to sell great if you decided to change your mind that's fine just, let us known so I don't have to spam messages asking if you still want to sell.

Cash waiting please PM me.
        Last edited by Sniper780; 22nd January, 2019, 22:53.

Comment

I've a 56-2 I'm thinking of selling, excellent condition and just serviced internally with a new hop rubber

Comment

Bump influx of funds so still looking to buy.

Comment

Bump Looking for a type 56

Comment

Working...
              X