We gen 5 glock 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We gen 5 glock 17

im looking for the above pistol, or a similar ill also be interested in a umarex glock 19x or umarex g17,

Would you be interested in a WE glock 19 (I believe gen 4)?

Comment

hi mate yes i would, have you any pics? Can you pm me some details please,

Comment

I would advise anyone against trading with this user, having sent him a parcel and not received anything.
        AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

Airsoft4you is scammer
          I am the punishment of god if you had not commited great sins god would not have sent a punishment like me upon you

Comment

He’s still logging on just ignoring my PMs. Police took interest though (counter terrorism branch in the end out of all!)
            AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

Ctb well i wonder why lol lets face it hes ignoring most unless its the unsuspecting of us that are still not aware of him he has other usernames on afuk and here i beleive so due diligance people try and do as much checking on people as ya can guys but like dedsec the mod has said its not always easy for him personaly to be only one on here without the full mods powers
              I am the punishment of god if you had not commited great sins god would not have sent a punishment like me upon you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Airsoft4you Find out more about Airsoft4you
              Working...
              X