Need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

Hello there I bought a glock 17 from the user pictured below, he is completely ignoring my messages and I was wondering if I could get some admin help with this, he sent off the glock then it was stopped by royal mail and is now pending return to him but there is no return adress on the package and will be destroyed he dose not contact them with his adress

Start a PayPal dispute immediately, unfortunately admin won't get involved but it will push the seller to get involved, otherwise he'll be out of pocket.

Comment

Unfortunately my paypal was not working at the time so I had to do a bank transfer

Comment

I thought you said on fb the seller asked for bank transfer, anyway doesn't matter why you did it,the thing is you have done it and unless the bank refunds you (unlikely) you are sunked and admins are not obliged to interfere with private sales, lesson number 1 use only PayPal goods and services, lesson number two, use only PayPal goods and services, lesson number 3 use only PayPal goods and services, for you my friend hopefully it's lesson learnt
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Get in touch with your bank fraud department if you bought something and not recieved it they class it as fraud and theres a good chance they will refund your payment

Comment

I used to work for a main high street bank, bank transfers are not deemed a point of sale transaction.
            The bank has no legal requirement to "return" the funds (return is term used as refund is for a transaction).
            As you have willingly sent them funds the bank can only send a return of funds request to the other persons bank, but there is no guarantee it can or will be returned.

If you bank is good they will give you the money while they chase for the funds, but this is bank dependent.

If they seller has withdrawn the funds from the account, then there may not be much the banks can do sadly.

Comment

Do you know where this person lives?

Comment

Do you know where this person lives?

Comment

Has this been resolved? Seems the guy who apparently scammed you still has listings up.

Comment

He stays down in London in Surry and no it's not been resolved

Comment

Mate, this happened to me by user called yellow wood- bank transfer is a no go. I had to cut my loss and learn an expensive lesson . Sorry for the bad news

Comment

Working...
                      X