WANTED Mortar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale |  WANTED Mortar

As title sugfsugg looking for a Mortar either hand made or branded.

Cheers,
    Bill

Have a look at ebay item no: 223516157751 bit of OD spray paint and your good to go

Comment

Is it plastic though? Ever seen anyone use these or is this a joke?

Comment

Never seen one used and i believe it's probably plastic. What sort of mortar are you looking for? You can buy ones made to fire TLFX pyro or if you want to fire 40mm gas nades/ tag rounds there easy enough to make with a few bits from B&Q. There are instructions online for building compressed air or co2 cannons for launching nerf footballs. Also theres the nades arrow water rocket jobs you can buy. At 19.99 this ebay thing could be worth a punt. All depends on what sort of performance you are after

Comment

Definitely looking for Tlsfx, was thinking of building one myself but I'm not exactly a dab hand at welding or machining. And the Branded ones are near enough 300 new.

Comment

They do come up for sale used quite cheap some times

http://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/pyrotec...t-mortar_i6281

I would suggest specifying it's for tlsfx rounds in your wanted adds and wait for one to pop up. Happy hunting

Comment

Got this sorted in the end a shop in stoke on Trent make them so got one there, 50 for a small para type mortar so can't knock it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Billdays Find out more about Billdays
              Working...
              X