• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD |  Tanfoglio Witness 1911 - 65

Make: Cybergun
    Gun/Model: Tanfoglio Witness 1911
    Accessories: 1x Mag, 1x Allen Key
    Condition: Used, but well looked after.
    FPS: Never chronoed, however box states 320.
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/N/N
    Price/Payment: 65, Fees and postage extra.
    Pictures:

Here for sale I have my Tanfoglio Witness 1911. The gun is of full metal construction, aside from the plastic grips. I have owned the gun for several years and during that time it was used as a little garden plinker. The gun has been well maintained to ensure the gun functions as it should. There are some age related Mark's to the gun and magazine from use in the past, however do not look bad, just give the piece a weathered effect. The reason for the low price is I believe the mag may be on the way out as two Co2 cartridges have recently leaked. However this could be user error/faulty cartridges as I have also put another 2-3 in and used the gun fine.

I have a small pot of 1500 or so 4.5 metal BBs I will include in the sale, and also have another 19Co2 canister I can include, I also have the original box the gun came in as well as the Allen key.

collection preferred and if local willing to meet half way for face to face sale. Delivery will cost extra and fees to be paid by the buyer.

Located in Lowestoft, Suffolk.
    Last edited by TomFarrington97; 1 week ago.

Payment sent
    Sleep and I are very good friends we just haven't seen alot of each other recently!

Comment

Payment received.

SOLD - AWAITING DELIVERY
      Last edited by TomFarrington97; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TomFarrington97 Find out more about TomFarrington97
      Working...
      X