Make: brocock
    Gun/Model: AG-14RB gas semi automatic
    Accessories: Y
    Condition: vgc
    FPS: High
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: maybe
    Price/Payment: 75
    Pictures: Y

Purchased this off the wonderful Mr Jubjub ( blacklisted member discussed elsewhere on the forum )
    My experience was better than most as my kit actually arrived, however Jubjub neglected to mention gun has a leak .

Its a very hi power model up to 600- 800 fps has been achieved with these easily : so I purchased some heavy metal 6mm bbs ( not for skirmish use lol )
    I will include these . Pretty sure it just needs a new rubber washer on the tightener in the buffer tube where it takes 2 x 12g CO2 s .

I also have the HPA kit for it if you wish to go down this route . Includes spare stock tube and fittings . This will boost the power even further . The gun is primarily an air rifle NOT airsoft depite being a 6mm calibre gun .

Comes with 1 x magazine and speedloader few other bits and pieces I probs forgot to mention .

I have pics showing all the kit will attach if I can . Cheers . Carl abc gun 1.jpgabc gun 2.jpgabc gun 3.jpgabc gun 4.jpg

1F9D416A-F21C-4D8D-B738-46CAF67D8578.jpegCD92D7EF-F5D7-49F2-B0E9-D0B6F4994491.jpeg49923BFA-B63A-4253-AC77-D4652520F0B5.jpeg HPA bottle is RAP 4 item used on paintball guns fits the brocock perfectly .

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

Still for sale . Will take 80 posted UK ( no paypal fees or bank trans )

Comment

80 posted
          Last edited by phobus; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

you have PM with questions

Comment

Pm sent to buy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

phobus Find out more about phobus
              Working...