Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WE T-Rex Hi Capa comes with stand, holster, two mags, speedloader, bag of 0.4BBs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE T-Rex Hi Capa comes with stand, holster, two mags, speedloader, bag of 0.4BBs

Make: WE
    Gun/Model: T-Rex Hi Capa
    Accessories: Located in listing, many accessories
    Condition: Used in good condition
    FPS: Up to 328
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: n/n/n
    Price/Payment: 90
    Pictures: Attached below
    • Item Condition: Used
    • Make: WE
    • Model: T-Rex Hi Capa
    • Weapon Type: Gas Blowback
    • FPS: up to 328 FPS
    • Collection/Delivery: Post Only
    • Postage Cost: 5
    • Town/City: London
    • County: Greater London
    Pics- https://imgur.com/a/nDxIrao

Hi, here is my WE T-Rex Hi Capa in full working order. I bought this gun one or two years ago but it has never been skirmished, just been displayed with the shown display stand that is included. I am selling this I am including a lot of accessories with this that are detailed here:

-Speedloader

-Around 500+ 0.4BBs, these are 95% Longbow BBs and 5% Razr BBs that I had from my sniper. They come in a little plastic bag as I do not have the original bottles, they are unblemished and unused and very good quality.

-Holster from a belt

-ASG pistol display stand

-Two mags, one purchased two weeks ago, full sealed and no leaks

-3/5 full can of WE Green Gas

I am also selling a green carrying case that can be purchased as well, but is not including, that and a few more pics are located in this imgur link https://imgur.com/a/nDxIrao

I will respond here as fast as I can, but I prefer to be messaged on 07415097073 as I can respond instantly, as I am a very prompt person. Any questions please message me. Price can be discussed, but I firmly believe, especially with the high quality BBs this is more than worth it.

Added a belt which can carry mags, speedloader, and the gun where the holster comes from, just search up tactical belt on ebay

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
      X