X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Hi Capa 5.1 project gun

Make: Tokyo Marui
    Gun/Model: Hi Capa 5.1
    Accessories: standard grip, two mags, mag pouch, magwell, recoil spring, front rail, top rail
    Condition: average, see below
    FPS: not sure
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no/no/no
    Price/Payment:£50+P&P
    Pictures:below

I bought this a while ago as a project gun. If the mag is held up into the gun when fired, the gun seems to fire fine, so I think all it needs is a new mag catch since the mag seems loose in the magwell. Since deciding to leave the hobby, I no longer have any intention of sorting it so here it is.
    I think it also contains an uprated recoil spring though honestly, I have no idea whether the factory one is in the gun now or if the uprated one is fitted.
    It will also come with the pictured rail mount, allowing you to fit a sight to the top, though I think one of the bolts that attaches it may be missing, Iíll have a look around for it though.
    Can post it, alternatively youíre welcome to come and collect it
    Apologies the ad is pretty short, any questions donít hesitate to ask
    I have a few other bits for sale aswell, including a G&G umg, a TM M3 and pouches etc so do check out the ads for them aswell
    Cheers
    Cameron
    IMG_20180509_135445.jpgIMG_20180509_125353.jpgIMG_20180509_125415.jpgIMG_20180509_135458.jpgIMG_20180509_125406.jpg

Bump, £40 including postage

Comment

Gun now sold, cheers

Comment

Working...
      X