• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgraded hk VP9 package

Gun: vp9
    Condition: used, fully working
    Fps: 310
    S/s/px:n/n/n
    Accessories: mag, kydex pouch and 2 holsters.
    Price:, 160
    Hey right here is my hk VP9, amazing gun and I have upgraded it. Nineball gas routers in each mag, a antifreeze cylinder in the pistol, original parts included. Each mag has speed plates on as well, original base plates included. It all comes with the original box, including all side and back straps to customise the grip. Also a custom made kydex mag pouch and a custom kydex concealed carry holster and custom kydex holster that fits a serpa leg platform, the leg platform can be included for extra, any questions give me a message. 160 including postage but not PayPal fees,
    Cheers

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Ujustgotsarged
    Hey right here is my hk VP9, amazing gun and I have upgraded it. Nineball gas routers in each mag, a antifreeze cylinder in the pistol, original parts included. Each mag has speed plates on as well, original base plates included. It all comes with the original box, including all side and back straps to customise the grip. Also a custom made kydex mag pouch and a custom kydex concealed carry holster and custom kydex holster that fits a serpa leg platform, the leg platform can be included for extra, any questions give me a message. 160 including postage but not PayPal fees,
    Cheers

Hi, do you have any photos of the gun and holster?
    All the best, Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ujustgotsarged
      Cheers

Hi, do you have any photos of the gun and holster?
      All the best, Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry here are the pictures

Comment

Bump open to offers.

Comment

Working...
          X