No announcement yet.

Tokyo Marui Beretta M9 A1 6mm Gas Blowback Pistol (Trademarked) - 85.00

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Tokyo Marui Beretta M9 A1 6mm Gas Blowback Pistol (Trademarked) - 85.00

Hello and thank you for taking the time to look at my advert.

For sale is my Tokyo Marui M9 A1 GBB pistol. I have only had it 3 months and never skirmished it or run it using green gas. (I have steadfastly used Abbey 144a and Nuprol 1.0 Summer gasses). The pistol functions flawlessly and is totally unmodified as its just so good out of the box.

This a double/single action pistol with a full size 26 round detachable box magazine, functioning slide mounted safety (which doubles as a working de-cocker) and frame mounted 20 mm rail for lights and lasers plus trade marks, just like the real steel version used by the United States Marine Core!

On the gas I use it fires 0.20 g 6mm BBs typically between 265 280 feet per second, although this will vary depending on environmental conditions.

Unfortunately the pistol was knocked off the top of my wardrobe. Despite the pistol, at the time, being in a double padded heavy duty doskocil pistol case, which itself was inside a soft bag, there was some light cosmetic damage sustained by the pistol, specifically chipping to the rear sight, trigger guard, torch rail (compatible torches fit fine however see the picture), trigger bar arm, base of the magazine and the magazine feed lips (part of this had sheared off). High quality photos here (where you can zoom in/out): https://www.flickr.com/photos/131329...h/32250074178/

I have glued the broken part of the feed lip back on and the pistol functions perfectly, I will however include 1 spare pair of magazine feed lips for the buyer so they can change those currently on the magazine. I am happy, upon request, to send a genuine prospective buyer a short video of me test firing the pistol to confirm it functions great. This pistol is still ace and its accuracy embarrasses a lot of airsoft rifles!

Comes complete with the original box, 1 leak-free magazine, spare magazine feed lips, original box of BBs and snap caps (unopened), labels (which will be reattached to the pistol on sale), cleaning rod (unopened and unused) and instruction manual (again unopened). (The torch in the picture is not for sale, Im just demonstrating the light damage to the rail does not impede the fitting of torches etc). I am a collector rather than a skirmisher so any imperfections are a no-no for me! Hence the reason for sale!

Buyers must be over 18 and have a valid defence (which I will check before sale) or youll get a pistol which is spray-painted fluorescent pink! I am selling it for almost half what I paid for it just a few months ago so no low balls offers please, as Ive prices it to sell. Cash on collection (I'm based in Seven Kings, Essex) or via PayPal. Insured, recorded delivery is 15 quid on top given the gun alone is almost 1 kilogram in weight. Delivery is UK Only. Any questions please message me. Thanking you!

Best wishes
    Attached Files

Pmd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Signature Removed

Comment

Pmd

Signature Removed

Comment

Pmd