Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNX-45, Dot sight & Ace1Arms Suppressor

Make:VFC / Cybergun
    Gun/Model: FNX-45 with dot sight and Ace1Arms mock suppressor.
    Accessories: 3 Magazines in total, longer inner barrel to connect with inner barrel in suppressor. Tight bore barrel, Rmr dot sight (needs new battery, original plate and screws will come with), Ace 1 Arms 7inch mock suppressor with extended inner barrel. Adaptors on suppressor for the FNX-45 but comes with 14cw & 14ccw.
    Condition: Used once, mint condition
    FPS: 325-330 fps depending on gas and temperature (barrel extension come out at 345fps)
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:No/No/No
    Price/Payment: £265 inc P&P
    Pictures

As I am looking to trade this pretty quickly, I am happy to split within reason and also take SENSIBLE offers.

Only Swap I will do is Part Ex: Money and swap with UMP

Comment

Hi chap Iíve messaged you about possibly buying the rmr and a mag or too.

Comment

Sorry to say I want this sold quick, and I would rather sell the mags with it, split wise I am happy to sell the silencer seperately, but the RMR and mags stay with the pistol. Sorry. BUMP!

Comment

Pm me bud i want the suppressor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If no one is interested in this package, going to do a trade, swap for something with another member. Thanks

Comment

Hey all!

BUMP!

Back up for sale is this lovely piece.

Want to make a sensible decision, willing to sell the entire lot for £245 inc P&P (Collection would be great, im in cheshire)

But....

I am tempted to keep the suppressor, so I can leave out the suppressor and it will just be the FNX-45 with original inner barrel back in plus the 2 spare mags for £195 plus P&P.

Comment

Hey guys,

Have had a lot of offers and swap offers, however not bitting sorry.

Lets make this easier....I am keeping the range up Osprey Suppressor as I want it for another project.

I am now selling just the pistol, with dot site and 2 spare mags for £180 INC P&P.

Comment

Would you part the magazines and the RMR base?
                  if you're interested PM me

Wolf

Asahi WA2000 DX & Asahi M40 user

WTS Sheriff M16

Comment

Selling just the pistol with 2 spare mags. NO dot sight or Suppressor.

BUMP! £160 + P&P

PM me with offeres if anyone wants the sight and sight base. Thanks

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

BUMP now selling for £150 with mags, and the RMR and mount. not inc P&P

Comment

Working...
                        X