X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale |  WE 1911 with accessories and HPA murder mag

Make: WE
    Gun/Model: 1911
    Accessories: 4 Gas Mags, RH Molle Holster, 5 speed mag Holster, Maple leaf upgrade barrel and hop fitted, original manual, Murder box mag custom:- with umbilical, interface mag , umbilical, battery and regulator and bag.
    Condition: used
    FPS: 320
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: None
    Price/Payment: 400
    Pictures:

Sadly it's time for me to part ways with some of My Kit that's not seeing enough daylight to make way for a milling machine to make my own truly custom guns from the ground up.

In this listing you will see my WE 1911 and all the accessories that I'm selling with it (photo booth not included)
    The Murder box mag was inspired I built it myself and it is actually the highlight of my use with this gun. to "Rewind" the mag, stretch the umbilical spring and press the Winding presle you will see BBs feed up the length one the BBs have reached the top release the umbilical spring as you fire it will get shorter but will provide 30-50 rounds of continuous fire between re winds if push come to shove you can hold the winding button at the same time as firing the mag is not designed to work this way primarily though use above technique for best results.
    the only thing you need to use this HPA system is a bottle and your good to go.

Postage TBD I will drive to meet or drop off within reason over posting this. this will also give you the opportunity for a proper demo.

thumbnail_IMG_20210116_131835.jpg
    Attached Files
    I like what I see. I like what I build. when my inspiration strikes so do my weapons.

still available
    I like what I see. I like what I build. when my inspiration strikes so do my weapons.

Comment

Still available

Comment

still available

Comment

Bump

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

smallebee Find out more about smallebee
          Working...
          X