WARNING - Forum User Jubjub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING - Forum User Jubjub

After receiving not one but two terrible experiences with Jubjub, I felt obliged to create this thread in order to voice my experience and warn other forum users. To get straight off the bat, for both times I was the 'potential' buyer and Jubjub was the seller.

First experience: https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/cl...96253-mk12-spr

After originally messaging Jubjub about his ViperTech M4, soon after I noticed he was looking at splitting his MK12 package - I was especially interested the Magpul PRS stock. From this information, I decided to not purchase the ViperTech and offer to buy the PRS stock, as buying both was above my budget. After sending my offer for the stock, Jubjub accepted this amount and thus I immediately transfered the money.
    Once sent I awaited for a message from Jubjub saying that he had recieved the transfer and when I could expect the goods. No messages were received for a few hours. I then checked back on the thread to see that Jubjub had already taken payment from another member who had bought the whole package. At this point I was rather annoyed and dissapointed to have read the comment on the thread, rather than a PM from Jubjub explaining how someone was looking to purchase the whole package. If this was the case, it would have been more understandable that Jubjub would rather sell the complete gun, than just the stock. Although with no clear communication, it created unnecessary commotion.

ZeroIn Forum - Jubjub (1).PNG

Second experience: https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/cl...tern-arms-guns

Within the first couple of hours of Jubjub putting his thread up, I messaged him regarding the two WA Hardballers and all the spares he had for sale. As per every sale, I wanted reassurance on what was included in the 'spares package', as his sales thread wasn't exactly clear and had many pictures of items which may or may not have been included. Anyway, after a response of 'I don't have the time to list', again I sent an offer which was immediately accepted. After asking him to confirm his PayPal (I will always do this even if I have purchased before), all my PM's were ignored and again I've had to find out through the comments made on the thread. It is increadibly frustrating when I must have been one of the first people to message about an item I was intent on buying, to then be ignored and then understand it was sold to someone else.

ZeroIn Forum - Jubjub.PNG

I would highly recommend being cautious with Jubjub, not because of being ripped off, but because he can't be bothered to communicate effectively when selling products. If he made his sales threads more lucid, then this should reduce the amount of questions flooding his inbox - reducing the chaos created.
    'If you do something you love; you'll never work in your life.'

Fresh mags, and body bags

sigpic

Its frustrating to be gazumpped and ghosted
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
      Its frustrating to be gazumpped and ghosted
      I can understand the frustration of a buyer ignoring a seller after proposing an offer.. but for the seller to ignore the buyer is just completey crazy!
      'If you do something you love; you'll never work in your life.'

Fresh mags, and body bags

sigpic

Comment

killeradam, you were by no means the first person to message me about the hardballer. I didn’t have time to list the spares as there were so many.
        Sparrowhawk, you bought the smoking hole off me and it’s in the post

Comment

It is bizarre especially if the seller was communicating normally before,its enough to make you question the validity of it all

Comment

I bought the pro killer off jubjub and tho comms and tracking details were a bit slow coming, they have been sent and pics of proof of postage received
            Sleep and I are very good friends we just haven't seen alot of each other recently!

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

I've had a similar experience with him, agreed a sale, agreed to the payment via Paypal, I moved some money around in my own account to do this, but then ghosted. Turns out he sold it to someone else.

Jubjub - I have no problem with you selling your items to someone else, they are your items and so you are free to sell them to whomever you want, but it is incredibly unprofessional to leave people hanging like that, a few words over PM could have resolved this, it would have taken seconds.
                Lurker.

Comment

Oh well glad I am not the only one getting the run around after agreeing a sale
                  Reformed Pacifist

Comment

Jubjub I wasn't aiming my comments directly at you, they were said in general, as far as I am aware things between us are good

Comment

I would like to point out that a full refund was given to killer Adam for the prs stock.

Comment

Is there anything significant in Jubjub's title now showing as "account not validated" ?

Comment

He's just contacted my via the "airgunforum.co.uk" he's under the same username on there, saying he can't access his account on here and needs addresses of people who's he's sold stuff to, I bought the tanfoglio limited custom off him yest plus the pro killer and a couple of others, I have the tracking details and they are on way, plus he's sold stuff on the airgun forum without issue.

If this has been done by a mod, I suggest speaking to him and at least let him contact the people who have bought stuff off him and deal with the issues of sales etiquette after?
                          Sleep and I are very good friends we just haven't seen alot of each other recently!

Comment

Cozzamec - thanks for the heads-up.

I guessed that there is an issue.

I've purchased a WA Comp and 4 Mags from Jubjub (via Paypal) and am awaiting the Tracking information - but since his account appears to be "locked" then I won't be getting them through here.

If there's issues that need resolving, then all well and good - but locking someone out and thus preventing the user from actually doing something about it ?

Perhaps not the best idea in all honesty.

Oh well, off to airgunforum it is then.

Comment

He's also given me his direct email address, I'll pm you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Killer Adam You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Find out more about Killer Adam
                              Working...
                              X