WARNING - Forum User Jubjub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tackle View Post
    He's clearly a total douchebag, just heard from a member on another forum where JubJub has started selling, guys kit arrived late, incomplete & broken.
    Can't think why he got banned here , & to be honest, getting banned here isn't easy to achieve, ya gotta be a speshul kinda speshul lol
    If you can say, which forum ?

Comment

Originally posted by Archer1963 View Post

If you can say, which forum ?
      AFUK, ive put a post up there warning people of his shenanigans with a link to bring them straight here.

Comment

Originally posted by tackle View Post

AFUK, ive put a post up there warning people of his shenanigans with a link to bring them straight here.
        Thanks for that - 'tis appreciated

Comment

I've just got an email from JubJub asking how much he needs to refund me.

Whether this has been prompted by the Paypal Dispute i have started, an attack of conscience , or whatever. Then i simply do not know.

In the meantime :-

No mention of my missing goods (some of which he saw fit to sell to someone else, resulting in JubJub being paid twice.

No apologies for being messed around and the poor communications overall.

So, i will advise him of the sum that he owes me and once its confirmed as received by myself, i can then update this thread and the one on AFUK

Comment

Still nothing back.

Paypal dispute in progress , he has until 27th June to reply according to their resolution centre.

Comment

Thanks for keeping us updated Archer1963. A ashame its had to resort to this..
              'If you do something you love; you'll never work in your life.'

Fresh mags, and body bags

sigpic

Comment

He's told me that he is refunding archer and sending out my missing parts, along with another WA gun at a very reduced price that I will pay for only on arrival. So will update as and when
                "Kipling" - Pistol Tech @ Bio-Works Airsoft

Comment

Well, you know more than i do then.

As i've heard f*ck all from him , despite me replying to his email about the refund.

i see no reason to trust or believe anything he comes out with.

Why cannot he email me himself ? He has my contact details.

And what about my missing parts ?

The ones that got sold on and delivered to someone else, despite being told by Jubjub that he had posted them out to me.

Amazing, he's found another WA pistol as well .

And paying for it when it arrives ?

Best of luck, as his usual posting issues leave a great deal to be desired.

More chance of meeting the Pope than getting my stuff.

Just want the monies owed.

Instead, this whole mess just drags along with no end to it in sight.

Comment

Weds this week (23rd June) i get an email from Jubjub telling me i will be getting refunded this week.

So far, nothing :-(

Comment

Update - Paypal have refunded me and i have received another email from Jubjub asking i've got the funds.

Comment

Pistol that jubjub sold me at a reduced price (to pay on arrival) turned up after a couple of weeks along with parts that were missing from the job lot I bought. So confirm he is not a scammer more just slow and not great with comms.
                        "Kipling" - Pistol Tech @ Bio-Works Airsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Killer Adam You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Find out more about Killer Adam
                        Working...
                        X