Jasonxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jasonxx

May be nothing but looks fishy to me, user is messaging me with the exact same message regarding every wanted ad I put up with an email address for a Steve who lives in Texas. Regardless of what it is I’m getting the same message. It’s as if the guy is a bot.

perhaps I am wrong, and the guy would attempt to clear his name but something looks dodgy.
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Yeah I got the same weird messages with an email to contact,it seems Steve from Texas has a lot of guns I want.
    i just ignored it.

Comment

I got the same message from him too, I'd say it's more than likely a scam

Comment

Can an admin or someone block him
        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

I got the same

Comment

And here

Comment

I’ve had the same. Steve in Texas must own an airsoft shop because he also has the HK416 I’m after I do hope nobody’s fallen for this scam.
              The only stupid question is one that was never asked.

Comment

Y’all saying I’m scam well I’m not steven has a gun shop in Texas which he just opened all I’m doing is to promote and have customers. Ask those that bought guns from him if he’s a scam or not. I’d appreciate it if you don’t insult me

thanks a lot

Comment

Why doesn’t he have a legitimate email address or website to send us to instead?

Also, know your audience. 2nd hand sales across the world is an odd place to start.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                    Can an admin or someone block him
                    I wouldn't hold your breath lol, they'd be more worried about data protection or infringing on his human rights ​​​​​

Comment

he tried the same thing with me
                      Reformed Pacifist

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
                      Working...
                      X