Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingdom of Airsoft (KoA) TM HK416 Delta "Musketeer Build" with accessories

Hi all,

I am reluctantly having to sell some of my gucci kit to put towards a complete engine rebuild of my car, something that I could not have predicted. All inquiries for this rifle should be done via PM only. I am not willing to split the package and I am under no circumstances pressured to sell the rifle so I will not tolerate any "low ball" offers. I have all receipts for the rifle and accessories on request and my price includes delivery to mainland UK only. My price is a starting guide price for this rifle and I am willing to accept reasonable offers. The rifle has only ever seen around 3 full game days at it is true what they say about Kingdom of Airsoft's work... it is magical! Anyway here she is.......... Other inquires can be made to Chris_Baird at Tiscali.co.uk as zero in forum is up and down like a yoyo. Collection would be from central Scotland but reasonable travel would be made to meet you.

Make: Tokyo Marui

Gun/Model: 416D Recoil

Internal upgrades: ALL UPGRADES COMPLETE BY Kingdom of Airsoft (KoA) - BTC mkII next-gen spectre, Prometheus recoil gears, Eagle6 Recoil main spring (m95), Eagle6 recoil shock upgrade spring, Prometheus recoil air nozzle, Prometheus steel cylinder (B), Prometheus recoil spring guide (m4). Prometheus recoil piston head (m4), KoA blueprinted motor, Edgi 285mm 6.02 internal barrel, Prometheus purple hop rubber with R-Hop mod, laylax recoil frame lock pin, laylax recoil trigger lock pin, laylax hard castle nut.

Accessories: Real steel magpul ctr stock (battery mod done by KoA), Real steel front and rear mbus flip up sights, real steel magpul stubby foregrip, Dboys KAC suppressor (with flash hider), real steel Vortex Sparc AR, FMA IR/Green visible Peq15, 4 x PTS EMP recoil mags, 1 x Marui recoil mag, 1 "pluck foam" nuprol hard case, 4 x turnigy batteries.

Condition: Nearly new.

FPS: 355

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NO - cash sale only

Price: Reasonable offers

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...2d&oe=5BE41658

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...6d&oe=5BDE65BF

Happy bidding
    Last edited by ChrisBScotland; 28th July, 2018, 21:22.

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Price?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Chris, zeroin rules state that you have to state a price
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

bump. 1400 + p&p price

Comment

Bump. Willing to take reasonable offers and/or a cash amount with Tanaka m700 trade

Comment

Bump. Still for sale if anyone is interested

Comment

Swap for hpa asg evo package

Comment

Bump - Sorry Tommo cash sales only but would consider cash and a tanaka

Comment

Working...
                      X