Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM 416 delta package ( most upgraded you will find )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM 416 delta package ( most upgraded you will find )

Make : TM
    Model : 416d
    fps : 330 - 340 .2g
    condition : very good
    pictures : below ( can provide videos if required )
    price : £950 to £1000 with case, collection only due to value of RIF ( happy to drive or meet halfway depending on distance )

ok then, here for sale is something i swore i would never sell, my beloved tm 416 delta. But want to fund a new project ( gbls das ) and there not cheap , ive had this gun for around 18 months i believe, and it has served me very well, in milsim's and open days, never let me down. This has had some work by KOA, for e.g. custom made motor by sam, and some done by other airsoft techs, for e.g. the wiring, below i will list all upgrade parts and word completed.

complete rewire ( with high conductive wiring + deans ) £60
    BTC spectre £200
    custom KOA motor £60 ( i think, has other work done too at the same time, whole job cost around 300 i believe )
    Prometheus piston £40
    Prometheus piston head £25
    Prometheus nozzle £20
    Prometheus gears £90
    Prometheus cylinder £20
    Prometheus barrel £40
    laylax castle nut £25
    firefly rubber and flat nub £15
    PEQ box with IR £70
    PTS stock £50
    x6 PTS mags £150
    x6 genuine magpul, magpuls £60
    PTS grip £20
    TM 416 delta £550
    nuprol case £60

total £1555

will include all extra spare parts i have and one 7.4 lipo to get you started and any orignal parts i have left

vortex sights will NOT be included

get the one of the best guns out there, fully ready to go, for a third off.

for a quicker response please text 07502224046

IMG_9977.JPG
    Attached Files

Last week I would have done the same as you, but I had a go with my team mates DAS and although it's a beautiful gun, It made me realise that I'd prefer my sopmod especially after the time and money I've sunk into it
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Bump, open to reasonable offers, will break package for the accessories to make it cheaper, but would rather see it gone all together, only swaps is das 15, plus Iíll drop cash

Comment

do you have proof of work at all? also i dont understand that it had a complete re wire for £60 but the spectre comes with it own high end wiring. was the wiring removed to make way for the spectre or was the spectre wiring replaced ?

Comment

Working...
        X