• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui Next Gen Recoil Shock M4 (ish) Package

Make: Tokyo Marui
    Model: Next Gen Recoil Shock
    Accessories: 4x recoil compatible mags
    Condition: used (not a wall hanger)
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No X3 (see below)
    Price/Payment: 450 collected (open to reasonable offers)
    Pictures: Below description

For sale is my Marui Next Gen Recoil. Looking to sell as realised how much kit I have since moving that never gets used. (Keeping mg favourite gas kit)

Work done when owned by previous owner includes
    - Prometheus barrel & bucking
    - BTC spectre gen 1
    - lonex A2 motor
    - replacement gearbox shell (army force)
    - element 8mm bearings
    - lonex gear set
    - eagle 6 spring
    - magic box piston

Its rear wired to deans with the battery stored in a pouch on the stock. Comes with mags (these all worked prior to storage) but no battery (I use a 7.4 lipo wired to deans). Inner barrel comes to the end of the flashhider. No dust cover (this is on the other upper) and no 'fake bolt' as this was removed at some point and is still likely in a packing box somewhere.

This packages comes with some spare parts I was collecting at the time to make a cqb upper before i lost interest so will come with upper & lower receivers, outer barrel, spare buffer tube and stock. These parts all appear to be okay however consider them a gift with the package as they are used.

The important bit, the rifle does fire and shoot and can be used straight away... however this is in 3 shot in both the selector positions. I don't know why this is and I'm not looking into this. Theres nothing stopping this being used straight away, just be aware it needs some work to get it running correctly. this is everything you'll need for the start of a good package.

Based in Cambridge and would prefer collection.

Swaps... I am after a wolverine closed bolt engine and an airstock which I've had before as suits my very infrequent play.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Would take 425 collected

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dragunovgeorge Find out more about dragunovgeorge
    Working...
    X