X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuprol Delta Spec Ops (Ares Honey Badger) with Airtech Studios Upgrades

Make: Nuprol

Gun/Model: Delta Spec Ops (Honey Badger)

Accessories:

External:
    Airtech Studios BSU, Airtech Studios BEU, Airtech Studios Accesory Rails x 2, flip up iron sights

Internal: Maple leaf hop up rubber, Teflon tape mod

Mags: 1 x Hi-Cap mag, 1 x Amoeba Mid-Cap

Condition: Used, Skirmished once

FPS: 330

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No

Price/Payment: £200

Pictures:

Here I have for sale my Nuprol Delta Spec Ops, this is OEM by Ares and is literally the Ares AM-014 Honey Badger thatís been re-branded and distributed my Nuprol in Europe.

Itís less than a year old and has only been used for 1 CQB game. This comes with the Airtech Battery Extension Unit which allows you to use pretty much any size battery, and it also has the Airtech Barrel Stabiliser Unit which sits at the end of the silencer and makes accuracy and groupings a lot tighter. Iíve also installed the Airtech Studios rails which sit flush with the top reciever rail and make it look and feel a lot better.

Internally itís stock apart from a maple leaf hop rubber and Iíve done the Teflon tape mod just to increase accuracy and consistency a little better. The gun also comes stock with the ares mosfet which makes trigger response and rate of fire very quick.

These Guns are £250 new so I think £200 with the upgrades and extra mag is pretty reasonable. Great little CQB beast

PM if interested!

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Sensible offers considered

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Sold pending payment

Comment

About the Author