• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui recoil ak74su

Make: Tokyo marui
    Model: ak74su
    Price: 250
    Extras: several mags, mids and hicaps, upgraded hop rubber, lipo battery 7.4v on mini tamiya, genuine ak sling

I have decided to sell off a large selection of my gear due to lack of time to play and other hobbies where I could do with the money being spent.

I've owned this for around 5 years now. It's an absolute beauty. The only thing I've done to it is put a maple leaf rubber and nub in. I'm not 100% sure which one, all I can remember is it was yellow.

The gun is unfortunately unboxed so will be sent in a standard box well packaged.

The recoil system works lovely and ads a nice bit a realism to the shooting. The bolt itself is meant to move back with each shot however something has broken and this does not happen anymore. I've looked into it but I'm not very tech savvy so I'm clueless as to what has broken. This does not effect the gun in anyway other than the bolt moving. The recoil is still perfect

I have 2 black hicap mags 480 round, 2 black mid caps 74 round, and 6 brown mid caps again 74 rounds.

the gun will come with 4 midcaps but I will sell the other at an additional cost:

Price per mag:
    hicaps 20 each
    Midcaps: 15 each

I can do a deal on them all of all purchases together

Location is Birmingham b75 area, collection is welcome but will also post at buyers cost. This will be a recorded service and tracking number will be provided.

Please note: the lipo will be sent separately to the rifle and mags due to battery rules with postage.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by lampitt01; 1 week ago.

Bump

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lampitt01 Find out more about lampitt01
    Working...
    X