• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyma M14

Make: cyma
    Model: M14
    Price: £100
    FPS: 348
    Extras: boxed with scope mount, 4 mid caps, original hicap, replica m1 garand leather sling

I have decided to sell off a large portion of my gear due to lack of time to play.

Here we have my cyma M14 with randy shughart black hawk down inspired paintjob.

The rifle is pretty much brand new, only being used once with my black hawk down gear before deciding to sell it, again due to lack of use.

I also have all of my black hawk down gear for sale if you are interested in that also. I have attached a photo of it.

The gun was originally black and has been sprayed with Halfords paint. The stock was removed completely from the rifle to do so. It is by no means perfect but its how I like it. It would not be too difficult to turn it back to black if you wished to do so

The range is as expected, stupidly good.

In my opinion it could do with a new motor to update the trigger response. I was planning on doing this but decided to sell instead. To some it may be ok, but I'm used to my evo and recoil M4 with titan gate in it.

Collection is welcome from b75 area of Birmingham but will also post at buyers cost.

Postage will be recorded delivery and a tracking number will be provided

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Attached photo of BHD gear

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

I have an asg VSR springer I am looking to sell
      it works perfect except the catch that holds the mag in place is worn so you have to push mag up to chamber per shot but I was told wouldnít be hard to fix by any means would you take it for part exchange ? Iím sure if u fix it you could sell it again itís two tone orange it was my first ever gun if not no worries Iíd still consider for sure where are you based?

Comment

Amendment it has never been skirmished I felt to scared to run an orange gun haha itís been kept in my room for 4 years just to do target practice

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lampitt01 Find out more about lampitt01
        Working...
        X