• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale |  *WANTED* Mp9

Anyone thats able to help me out this is what I'm looking for

Make:
    Asg/Kwa
    Gun/Model: mp9
    Accessories: cqb bolt, Would be nice to have 2 mags but at least 1.
    Condition: can be no 100% perfect. I like fixing things and it's going to get used anyway
    Price/Payment: under 180

I hate to be the person that responds to requests like this but did you even have a look at how the forum works or look in the GBB sales section where there are MP9s for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by ForkTailedDevil View Post
      I hate to be the person that responds to requests like this but did you even have a look at how the forum works or look in the GBB sales section where there are MP9s for sale?
      Yes I did. I have been looking for them but can't seem to find any that are what I'm looking for. I put a post in wanted to. But after further inspection people don't seem to look in wanted and so putting it in here meant people that were going to sell one might see it.
      Last edited by Rara8680; 1 week ago.

Comment

Try sending private messages to peple that have items you want to buy for sale, theyll get an email alert and should respond faster. I know more people are coming to use forums that havent used them before because they were of a certain age and considered forums old technology and got used to Facebook sales etc. If larger numbers of people start sticking posts where they should go it makes it harder to browse through sales posts if theres spam everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ForkTailedDevil View Post
          Try sending private messages to peple that have items you want to buy for sale, theyll get an email alert and should respond faster. I know more people are coming to use forums that havent used them before because they were of a certain age and considered forums old technology and got used to Facebook sales etc. If larger numbers of people start sticking posts where they should go it makes it harder to browse through sales posts if theres spam everywhere.
          Ok. I'll try not to do it in future. I have messaged quite a few people but not had any replys. Thought I might as well give this a shot as have seen posts like this where people reply with stuff like I have one for sale or message this person as they have one for sale.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rara8680 Find out more about Rara8680
          Working...
          X