X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui M14 (long) almost as new and extras

Make: Tokyo Marui
    Gun/Model: M14 with Wood effect stock
    Accessories: Boxed with midcap, and an extra Highcap and Display stand and Optional real wood stock
    Condition: Almost as new, only two months old
    FPS: 325 with .2s on Madbull v2
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No to all
    Price/Payment: £270 incl post and Paypal
    Pictures: below

and with optional real wood stock

I bought this new just two months ago as a stop gap second RiF for my Nam loadout as I couldn't source a XM177. I've now acquired an XM, so this is for sale.

It's been used for just three short games (not days) and works perfectly. Spring was slightly upgraded and deans connector fitted, and boltcatch mod done, otherwise completely stock. Just a very few hardly noticeable rubs to some metal work, but the faux wood stock is pristine as it was only ever skirmished with another real wood stock (not included, but see below)

Comes with original box and box candy including the original midcap and also a King Arms display stand and a King Arms metal hicap ...and obviously includes the legendary TM M14 range and accuracy

The buyer can also opt to buy a hard wood stock for an additional £70. This will not be sold separately as a team member has dibs on it if it doesn't go with the rifle, so please do not ask. The original yuk varnish was stripped back and the wood stained and waxed to a brown walnut type finish. True to the real stocks, it has not been varnished so you will not end up with unsightly chips and the colour should only improve with age and use. The stocks can be swapped in minutes.

As with all of my sales, I do not mess around on prices. I have offered both items at very reasonable prices and both offer a massive saving on new. The only reductions I will allow are if the rifle is collected for cash, in which case I will reduce by £18 to reflect the savings in postage and paypal fees.

Please feel free to pm if you have any questions.

VCRA applies and you will need to have checkable credentials as a skimisher

Thanks for looking
    AdeUK

Re: Tokyo Marui M14 (long) almost as new and extras

Omitted to mention that this also includes a 9.6.v battery.
    AdeUK

Comment

Bump.

Just to be clear, I will not two tone and you will need a checkable skirmish membership, and be 18 or over

Thanks
      AdeUK

Comment

Update:

Only the rifle with the original Midcap and a 9.6 battery are for sale.

£250 inclusive of post and Paypal
        AdeUK

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AdeUK Find out more about AdeUK
        Working...
        X