WELL
    Gun/Model: G55 / MP5K
    Accessories: Original box
    Condition: Perfect. No mags.
    FPS: 295
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:
    Price/Payment: 60 + 10 Postage
    Pictures:

I moved to Germany earlier this year and have finally got around to putting my entire armoury up for sale. All guns are prepacked and sealed in their boxes waiting to be sold and shipped from my family home in London.

I never wanted to sell this as its an amazing little gun. A GBB MP5K is the ideal CQB gun, that is if the previous seller doesn't tell you the mags are broken... I bought this with 4 mags, 3 of which were beyond repairable and the 4th was leaky but fixable. Although I lost contact with the guy who was fixing it for me, so alas this gun has no mags. That's reflected in the price as you cannot use it straight out of its box.

Other than having no mags it is in perfect condition. The sound it makes when it fires is to die for. No other airsoft gun I have had sounds or feels more like the real thing than this. It has an incredibly high rate of fire, super lightweight, feels just lie the real thing, cocks beautifully and is legitimately the best fun I've had with a gas gun ever. Highly recommend. All you have to do is just get some mags for it.

I have many more guns, electric and gas, for sale so please feel free to check out my other listings.

Cheers,

Jack
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Feenix; 2 weeks ago.
    sigpic
    G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Hey Jack, still got this bud?

Comment

Yes mate still available.
      sigpic

Comment

BUMP
        sigpic

Comment

BUMP
          sigpic

Comment

SOLD
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Feenix Find out more about Feenix
            Working...
            X