A&K Spring Dragunov - Real Wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale |  A&K Spring Dragunov - Real Wood

Mods, please move this to sniper rifle section. Sorry!

Here I have my real wood A&K Dragunov for sale with spare two tone parts. I bought this gun over 4 years ago and it has hardly been used. I never took this gun to a skirmish, only played around with it at home. This gun has not been fired or touched in around 3 and a half years and has been sitting in a gun cabinet gathering dust. Spring loaded, NOT electric. This gun is very accurate and is easily my most accurate gun I've ever had. The only issue with this gun is that it is missing a grub screw that keeps the barrel from sliding off the gun. This means that at the moment, the barrel and front grip can slide off (see picture). A replacement grub screw will be easy to find I'm sure. The real wood kit that comes with this gun was pretty expensive when I bought it and hard to find! Original box will be included IF I can find it. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Collection only please from Rugby, Warwickshire.

Make: A&K
    Gun/Model: Dragunov
    Accessories: Spare Two Tone Parts
    Condition: Good - Missing a grub screw
    FPS: Not known
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: None
    Price/Payment: 160
    Pictures:

IMG_8724.jpgIMG_8726.jpgIMG_8734.jpg
    Armory:
    A&K M249 - A&K Dragunov - CYMA AK47-s - JG G36C - JG Scorpion - Warrior L96 - JG M4A1 - KS P90

Re: A&K Spring Dragunov - Real Wood

Bump - Down to 150
    Armory:
    A&K M249 - A&K Dragunov - CYMA AK47-s - JG G36C - JG Scorpion - Warrior L96 - JG M4A1 - KS P90

Comment

Bump - Down to 140
      Armory:

Comment

Bump
        Armory:

Comment

Bump - Mods please move this to the sniper rifle section
          Armory:

Comment

Bump - Sniper rifle section? ....
            Armory:

Comment

Bump - No sniper rifle section I guess
              Armory:

Comment

Bump
                Armory:

Comment

Bump
                  Armory:

Comment

Bump
                    Armory:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kartboy55 Find out more about kartboy55
                    Working...
                    X