Gun/Model: ST98K Shell Ejecting Rifle
    Accessories: 24 Extra Shells and Cartridge Box
    Condition: Brand New (Never Been Skirmished
    FPS: Not Known
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No X 3
    Price/Payment: 120.00 + Postage and fees
    Pictures: Yes

Hi All
    This is a beautiful copy of the WWII German infantry rifle and has the shell ejecting system which adds a fantastic realism to the operation of this weapon.

It is about 12 months old and I imported it from China as I could not get one in the UK. They are not mega expensive and it is a Chinese build weapon but it has a real Ash wood stock and metal every where else which makes the weapon feel heavy and real. There are also excellent markings on the body and carries the emblem of the German Wehrmacht.

Its a lovely piece and will do any collector, re-enactor or skirmisher proud.

I am not looking for offers on this as the shells are bloody expensive and the box comes with it as well.

If you need any further information please get in touch.

Thanks for looking

image4.jpgimage3.jpgimage2.jpgimage1.jpg
    Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win!!!!!!!!!

Re: Beautiful ST98K Shell Ejecting German Gas Rifle

please note that this is a Gas bolt weapon and not a springer. The whole package would set you back over 200.00. I will make a one off drop to 100.00 to move it on. Postage will be included but buyer takes care of any fees please.

Thanks again
    Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win!!!!!!!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Badgerdaddy Most of my time is spent travelling the world for business so get to the Airsoft site only once a month. At 54 years of age thats most likely all I could manage these days but would like to try and play more. The attitude of some of the youngsters makes me laugh when they get so involved with the sport. Like turning up with ration packs and more gear than they really need, three or four guns and more amunition that was used in world war two!!!! But it must be great to be that age and have all of this available to them. Find out more about Badgerdaddy
    Working...
    X