X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD |  Custom Kar98k BROKEN NEEDS NEW TRIGGER BOX 150

Make: Custom
    Gun/Model: Kar98k
    Accessories: Kar98k, 3x 30rd TM vsr10 mags, MAG forged steel upgrade bolt handle
    Condition: Used for 4 years +
    FPS: 480 on 0.20g last game it was working
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/Y/N Would swap for a working AGM MP40 + TRY ME!
    Price/Payment: 150 I will pay postage
    Pictures:

Picture 20.jpgPicture 21.jpg

Hi Guys. Here is my custom kar98k I bought off of zeroin 2 years ago. Has tm internal upgraded parts (different piston thats blue I dont know what model) and a 500 fps output spring also the wood stock is REAL WOOD and is not hollow, it has seen many years of torment and has some battle marks but nothing more than a few tiny dents, it is a hardwood stock and has taken many thrashings . Unfortunately there have been some mishaps with it. Starters, the gun doesnt cock itself right now. You pull the bolt back and nothing happens. My guess is the sears have gone and also the trigger box after inspection seems to have a crack in it near the screw. This could be a 40 quid to 60 fix depending where you look for a new trigger box. Also the bolt you see fitted to the gun right now is NOT the one to use the gun with, that one WILL SNAP as it is trying to pull a 500 fps spring. The guy I bought it off didnt think about that and so it snapped on me during a game, hence me buying the MAG forged steel upgrade bolt pictured above. The MAG steel bolt is wonderful. Extremely strong and will not break on you and can handle the power of the spring fine. I was using it in this configuration for about a year until i started having slam fire issues, then a few weeks later it stopped firing all together. All in all, 90% of the gun is in working condition, it just needs someone with more experience than I on VSR internals to get her working again. Hence the low low price of 150. Grab yourself a custom kar98k that if fixed will work in all weather unlike the tanaka or the g&g gas versions. Any more questions guys, just ask away.

Regards,
    Joseph

About the Author

Collapse

BritBongistan Find out more about BritBongistan
Working...
X