Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEAL! WW2 Bundle Clearance Sale (Kar98/Thompsons M1A1 x 2/Stg44/WW2 US Marine Gear)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEAL! WW2 Bundle Clearance Sale (Kar98/Thompsons M1A1 x 2/Stg44/WW2 US Marine Gear)

Jolly good show gentlemen,

I am looking to sell my collection of 4 replica WW2 airsoft guns as well as a replica WW2 United States Marine uniform/gear.

I used to be an avid collector of WW2 replica airsoft guns and gear but now wish to sell my collection at a very bargain price. Will put a description below of everything included in the bundle along with a few pictures of the items in this post:

1 x DBoy Kar98k Air Cocking Shell Ejecting Rifle (no shells included)
    2 x Tokyo Marui Thompson M1A1 electric sub machine guns (1 high capacity magazine/2 low capacity magazine/1 drum magazine all included)
    1 x AGM Stg44 rifle (magazine included, rifle has been resprayed with a coat of black paint)
    1 x Set of WW2 replica U.S Marine gear including top/trousers/magazine pouch/belt/bag & canteen.

All guns are working fine with minor wear from been used in the field. I will include a 4300MaH battery in the bundle along with 4000 0.25g BBs. Will be looking to sell this bundle for 500. VERY GOOD DEAL!! As I will be unable to ship this bundle it will need to be collected from Dromore, County Down, Northern Ireland. Can take payment on collection.

Please feel free to respond to this deal by replying in the comments to this post or by texting/phone call to 07714432430.

About the Author

Collapse

jfjr1988 Find out more about jfjr1988
Working...
X