X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD |  TM/G&P/Systema MK14 EBR DMR

Make: TM/G&P/Systema
    Gun/Model: MK14 EBR (short barrel variant)
    Accessories: Please See Below
    Condition: Excellent
    FPS: 480FPS
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/N/N
    Price/Payment: 654 Posted ONO
    Pictures: Yes Please See Below

Very reluctant sale of my TM/G&P MK14 EBR as I don't play enough to warrant such a high end gun.

This is one of the finest examples of a DMR and EBR money can buy, has had easily 1000+ spent on putting the rifle it together

The TM/G&P EBR builds are by far the best EBR's on the market in terms of internals and externals.

The externals are stunning with full licensed SAGE trademarks. The gun always gets attention whenever I take it to games.

The gun has been fully upgraded and overhauled with the best after market upgrades money.

Upgrades are as follows:

- All gearbox parts have been upgraded with Systema and Guarder upgrades
    - Prometheus 6.03mm tightbore barrel
    - Systema Hi-Torque Motor
    - Systema Bucking

These upgrades have made it into a truly phenominal and deadly DMR, this is the only gun I have owned that outperforms (by a considerable amount) my fully upgraded PDI VSR

The gun is comfortably accurate to 80m on a 0.3g bb; could easily shoot further on a heavy round such as a 0.40g.

It has only been skirmished a handful of times and has been used to great effect much to the delight of the opposing team.

The gun is also locked to semi-auto (fire selector switch removed) to comply with site rules and FPS limits. The trigger response is on par with a Systema PTW running on the provided 11.v lipo battery.

The gun comes with the following:

1 x King Arms M3 Style Scope with Sunshade
    1 x G&P Knights Armament Mount
    1 x G&P QD MK14 EBR Supressor
    1 x G&P QD 14MM Flashider
    1 x FMA PEQ-15 Green Laser/Light Combo (is hit and miss so included as spares)
    1 x Standard TM Mid Capacity Magazine
    1 x 7.62mm OD Magpul
    1 x Vapextech 11.1v 1300mAh Lipo Battery (brand new in box)
    - Magpul XTM Rail Covers and Clips

In my opinion the King Arms M3 Style Scope with Sunshade, G&P Knights Armament Mount and G&P QD 14MM Flashider is the best looking combination for the MK14 EBR.

The price includes next day delivery, testings and pick ups are more than welcome. If you should have any questions please feel free to drop me a pm.

About the Author

Collapse

I love Airsoft Find out more about I love Airsoft
Working...
X