The zeroin writers thread - NSFW.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The zeroin writers thread - NSFW.

i didn't see it the first few times either. but then i watched it on tv and noticed 'the transporter!!' maybe it was a deleted scene that got put back in for film four. they do that sometimes.
    funnily enough, collateral is on a chinese movie channel right now, but i missed the very beginning.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

You guys got talent.
      I would write too, but my english sucks.
      Im German, thats why!

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
        i didn't see it the first few times either. but then i watched it on tv and noticed 'the transporter!!' maybe it was a deleted scene that got put back in for film four. they do that sometimes.
        funnily enough, collateral is on a chinese movie channel right now, but i missed the very beginning.
        I knew it was Jason Statham, I just didnt put two and two together!

Comment

jason statham is good
          sigpic

Comment

Just something I've typed up a while back, tell me what you lads think of it...

Life is very frail, death very final and murder often a simple crime to commit. Which is perhaps why that fearful crime so fascinates us all.

Most people at one time or another have thought or said : I'd like to murder him. Or her. They do not usually mean it, but the thought it there.

Most murders are not committed with premeditation. They are the product of one manic moment. Often they are the result of a long pent-up emotions erupting in a fatal outburst when the mind can take no more and restraint suddenly snaps.

But there are other causes of murder; more sinister, less simple to understand, less easy to forgive.
            The murders that horrify us most are those caused by greed or envy, or those which are the sadistic product of a twisted mind. Sometimes they seem to be caused by nothing but sheer bloodlust.
            No-one, for instance, can hope to explain the savage slaughters of Jack the Ripper, the maniacal fervour of Charles Manson's band of assassins, the callous child slaying of the Moors Murderers.

The type of crime the reader will find in the following pages is that which Shakespeare described as:
            'Murder most foul, as in the best it is;
            But this most foul, strange and unnatural.' Hamlet

Kudos to whoever can guess where I nipped some of this from!

Comment

why do I see Anthony Hopkins?

Comment

If you're referring to me, not entirely sure know. Copied from a book called 'The World's Most Infamous Murders'

Comment

Hey! I write a lot of fiction, although i think its unlikely that you would enjoy it due to its rather perculier nature :p i write mostly conceptual fiction, which reads kind of like a very long poem (i write poems also :p ). However, if you would like to read some of my stuff i would happilyy email it you

Also, i would be really really interested in reading some of you stuff, my email is

[email protected]

i would warn you though, i am very critical of work, but i do always do my best to give a good critique thanks :D
                  Originally posted by sparrowhawk
                  Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
                  Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

If the roadkill’s family or friends show up to ID him before the morgue get around to fingerprinting him sometime next week, give me a call.’ just a question dave you say IF i didn't understand why because why would the family or friends turning up change the fact that the cop had to fingerprint the dead guy or were you refering to the friends/family just caused confusion because you said friends and family plural and that could be male and female and the HIM could refer to the friends or family just it's in the wrong grammatical term

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                    You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                    Kid has issues

Comment

love it but something is driving me mad. WHAT DOES 'NSFW' MEEEEAN?
                      Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

Not safe for work

Comment

Originally posted by baffled.orange View Post
                          If the roadkill’s family or friends show up to ID him before the morgue get around to fingerprinting him sometime next week, give me a call.’ just a question dave you say IF i didn't understand why because why would the family or friends turning up change the fact that the cop had to fingerprint the dead guy or were you refering to the friends/family just caused confusion because you said friends and family plural and that could be male and female and the HIM could refer to the friends or family just it's in the wrong grammatical term

Slight necroquote, but I dont quite understand what you mean?

I meant that they've got a backlog in the mortuary, so unless the family came to ID him they wouldnt know who the dead guy was for a few days.

Comment

fingerprinting takes a while, so if the family turned up and identified him earlier, our protagonist could get his job done faster. they would still need to fingerprint him officially, but it would speed things up a little.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Yup, thanks for decoding what I meant there!

Comment

@ Savaged Wolf, i really enjoyed reading that, it was really good, i agree with the use of Zack etc... but, it created lots of great images and i would love to read anymore of it you have?
                                Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
                                Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
                                Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
                                Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spetsnazdave87 Find out more about spetsnazdave87
                                Working...
                                X