Rugby Premiership 2011-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rugby Premiership 2011-2012

Who do you reckon will make the play offs this season and possibly clinch it?

Re: Rugby Premiership 2011-2012

mighty tigers bro

Comment

Got to be Tigers

Comment

Awww proper feeling the Tigers love.

Comment

Supported them since I was a kid. Mum was born there, Dusty Hare is an old boy from the school I went to and played for Newark at the same time my dad was refereeing, John Wells was in the year above me at school. Sat wearing the grey away shirt at the minute. It had to happen

Comment

The irony i'm going into work today wearing my players shirt, a lad i'm on a training course with this week is a Worcester fan

Comment

how good is flood playing at the moment. since he has got his fitness back he has been awesome! him and farrel for 10 leading into the next world cup for sure. Flood if we want to run and farrel if we want someone a bit more solid. if flood isn't at minimum on the bench for the summer tour I will lose a lot of faith in lancaster (fair enough in the six nations he was just back from injury)
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JackBauer8 Find out more about JackBauer8
              Working...
              X