• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Para's 10

Guess this goes here...

anyone here do para's 10 this year. Catterick or colchester

Re: Para's 10

Had two buddies (civilian) do the Colchester one. Only one has bragged about it on FB so i know he made it and is still alive... the other is being awfuly quiet. Plenty of "before" photos but a media blackout on the "after" sitiuation!

Comment

One of the guys at work is an ex-Para from back in the late 70's/early 80's - He's in his early 50's and did the Para 10 this year in 1hr45 and has persuaded me to train up for it next year.

Never run more than a couple hundred yards in my life, but at least it's something to train towards

: o
      sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

gunna try to revive this old post so here we go:

did anyone do PARA'S 10 aldershot this year or are they planning on doing Catterick or Colchester later in the year?

if you want post your times and wether you were TABing or running

i did a not so fast 2:16 tab at aldershot this year

thanks

lewby

Comment

Necro post.

I Ran the Catterick Tab on Sunday in 2hrs 5mins. Almost ruined me and I'm aching like a tw*t today but loved the event and happy with my time. Didn't think it was too bad for a forty year old, never been in the military first time tabber!

- - - Updated - - -

Necro post.

I Ran the Catterick Tab on Sunday in 2hrs 5mins. Almost ruined me and I'm aching like a tw*t today but loved the event and happy with my time. Didn't think it was too bad for a forty year old, never been in the military first time tabber!
          sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Working...
          X