6 nations (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 nations (again)

well its that time again lets have some banter about the rugger! up the tigers!!!

The Tigers? Leicester don't play in the 6 Nations
    "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

Re: 6 nations (again)

they should! nah just getting the tigers shout in there.

Comment

Did someone mention the amazing Tigers

England to take the 6nations.

Comment

Well they taking Scotland right now

- - - Updated - - -

Well they taking Scotland right now
          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

England to grand slam this year

Comment

Originally posted by malcp View Post
              England to grand slam this year
              Even though I'm a pure Welshman (FYI we Hate..... Hate England with a passion) and I must admit that I'm not looking forward to the thrashing we'll get from England this year, and to my regret, I'll say this, England will win all three available trophies.
              I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

As per usual.

Viva la France.
                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

hahaha boris ever the optimist

Comment

I'm probably not going to go balls out and say grand slam, but I do think we'll win. We'll turn Wales and Italy over, France will be punished too. Ireland away will be the tester. If we win next weekend I'll be writing a whole new post about how we're grand slamming yo' bitch asses

Comment

think you summed it up there fella irelands the test to beat us

Comment

FYI - England just moved back into 4th place in the IRB world rankings, we'll heavily close the gap on 3rd should we win the 6nations and beat other tier2 teams such as Wales etc.

Just a shame we weren't Tier1 during the World Cup pool rankings draw.

Comment

I didn't think any one were particularly strong. all great games, but no run away games, and alot of mistakes all round.

Italy were a surprise, I'd love to see them do well this year, Ireland still reply too much on Driscal, Scotland are just flat out shite, Wales can be dangerous, France are France, you have no idea if they'll turn up and play or not and England at the momment are probably the best all round.

Ireland and France are the two big tests for England, but the way Italy played they would be the ones to cause an upset, like they did to france.
                          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

I genuinely believe Italy don't have it in them to take England yet, they'll beat Scotland but I reckon Ireland and possibly Wales will trample them badly.

Scotland are just complete pony, I just don't know why though, they actually have good players, more then Italy!!!

Straukosch, Hamilton, Gray etc. Winds me up that they even lost to Tonga and I'm not even Scottish lol.

Comment

Good to see Healy's been cited for that outragous stamping incident. Up against the beak on Wednesday.

Hope he gets bumfukked for it, no excuse.

I'm pretty impressed with England to say they're a pretty new squad settling in together they did well. Hope this is the start of some proper English Rugby again.

Swing Low!

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tinkerbell Find out more about tinkerbell
                              Working...
                              X