Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 2011 Season!

It's that time of year again.

Not into F1 as much as MotoGP but I do try to watch all the races, live or otherwise.

I'm a McLaren guy myself.

Hopefully have an interesting season, as I quite enjoyed 2010. Looking forward to a little less scandal and maybe, just maybe, a decent fight for the title!

I think there are quite a few potential candidates for drivers champion - Both Vettel and Webber are up there, along with Hamilton and Button. Can never write Rosberg off, also secretly hoping for a flurry from Barichello.

My rookie driver is Senna, i'd love to see him in a decent drive as I think he has the talent and just needs somebody to put faith into him.
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place.
    If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    - Lance Armstrong

Re: F1 2011 Season!

Watching it now. F1 and Airsoft are the only sports worth getting up at 6am for

It's gotta be Ferrari all the way team wise but Alonso has always been my fav driver.

Be interesting to see how Di Resta's season pans out, looking good for his first F1 race.

Comment

Hmmm. Race was ok. Few stupid mistakes from drivers that should have no excuses at their level.

As always, Vettel went out and hustled it, fully deserved win for him. Button did great to hang in there too.
      Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place.
      - Lance Armstrong

Comment

Senna was shite last year, shame hulkenberg ain't a first or second driver this year for a team.

love that Renault Lotus car, it reminds me of the old JP special car of old, its without a doubt the prettiest F1 car this year, and a great start for the team, if only kubica was there.

Boris
        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

I'm a Jensen Button fan - today was a bit of a balls up.

Not the best of starts for Williams either!

Comment

good qually, can't wait for tomorrow.

Boris

Comment

Flying F1 cars, classic.
              It all happened in the last few laps, didn't it?!

Williams Cosworth though... come on guys!

Comment

yeah williams are letting the side down.

but...

renault are great, wanna see more wins, they have 2 great drivers, a great team, 2 solid cars and who doesn't like that paint job which gives a nod to the old days of the john player special?

true story, when i was very young about 5 or 6 i got the mighty metro scalextric and some money for xmas, amount other things, i took the money and went to the toy shop and bought a double pack f1 cars, one being the old mclaren and the other was the JPS car, marlboro and JPS ciggarette ads up the ass. just wouldn't get that these days.

Boris

Comment

The season is already very interesting and Vettel is amazing as usual
                  sigpic

Comment

another great qually, i like the chinese grand prix.

just 5 weeks to go till i'm at the spainish grand prix!!!!!

Boris

Comment

Mark Webber was amazing at the Chinese GP today from 18th to 3rd BRILLIANT.
                      sigpic

Comment

Webber and Hamilton, awesome. Button, WTF?!
                        - Lance Armstrong

Comment

button had a decent race, tyres let him down.

renault also let me down and williams, what is going on?

Boris

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                            button had a decent race, tyres let him down.

renault also let me down and williams, what is going on?

Boris
                            Button, decent? Apart from his visit to the Reb Bull pit!
                            - Lance Armstrong

Comment

I dont know what Button was doing going into the Red Bull pits
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coxy Find out more about Coxy
                              Working...
                              X