F1 going to Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: F1 going to Sky

No Jake Humphries though. I thought he did alright tbh, bit of youth helps. Hopefully the miserable old miser Eddie Jordon isnt reporting anymore.

Comment

What is this sky sports f1? what they gonna do when a race isnt on etc?

all seems a bit odd to me

Comment

Either put constant feed highlights and news or just turn it on and off.

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
          No Jake Humphries though. I thought he did alright tbh, bit of youth helps. Hopefully the miserable old miser Eddie Jordon isnt reporting anymore.
          Have to agree with the Eddie Jordan bit, but I never really took to Jake Humphries.
          Think old Damon Hill is a good edition too.

Comment

Damon should be good, he's quite a refined character. Will have to wait and see how they get on. Kinda sucks as the opening days is ME3 release day lol

Comment

Ahhh it's only the channel activating on the 9th, the season don't start for another 10 days after

Comment

Thank F*ck for that (should of check myself) Whats worse is that theres a good posibility Im off to Iraq in the next coming weeks which means yet again I will miss most of the F1 after only just finding out I would of been able to watch the dam thing!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fenriz Old enough to know better. Find out more about Fenriz
                Working...
                X