X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake Boarding

hi all,

is anyone into wakeboarding?

i have started a few week ago and been doing for about 5 hours a day solidly. im not at a very high level, but i can make it across the whole wake in one jump.
    Atm im hooked and will be doing alot more. i am based near fordingridge so i wll be makeing many visits to the new forest water park .

if enyone else is into this please share your experiences thaughts, pics or even advice.

cheers

tom
    Gear and accessors for sale! http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=122550

sigpic
    flame + hairspray = fun

I used to do it for the army till injry put a stop to it.

Love the sport, try a cable park, you get a lot longer for the money which will allow you to build your core stability.

Enjoy

As they say

Go big or go home
    Originally posted by Bluegill
    5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Re: Wake Boarding

Used to be a very avid wakeboarder, but haven't been able to to get down to the coast for a while, and after my surgery I'm worried my knee won't stand up to it.

Great fun though, love being out on the board!
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

I have been a few times but never managed to progress from a knee board, the cable tow always makes me do a head dive when starting standing up - mental workout for your arm muscles.

Comment

absolutely love wakeboarding. can't get enough of it at the moment.

when friends go out on 'boat trips' here in hk - which basically means getting 30 or so of your mates out on a piss-up, on a boat - there's often lots of bananaboating and wakeboarding.
          loved the first 3 times i did it, even though i must have had less than 10 minutes out behind the boat in all that time, and maybe less than 2 mins on the actual board.
          so since then i've had two 2 hour sessions (shared with 4 friends), and can stay up on the board indefinitely, until i try a stupid trick or my arms fall off. i've tried to progress quite quickly, doing switches and ollies, but man is it a killer on your body! day after a wakeboard, you're as sore as a mother!

not sure if this link will work, but here's a video of my first attempt at a jump.

http://www.facebook.com/v/10150268326650825

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tom the bom i am a male Find out more about tom the bom
          Working...
          X