GZ Weekender Technical help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GZ Weekender Technical help!

I was just thinking to myself that usually when skirmishing is when you get problems with your rifle and if your rifle broke on the first morning what would you do for the rest of the weekender if you didnt have the cash to rent?

Well seeing as I know my way around a gearbox I thought I would help, if you have problems with your rifle such as gearbox jammed or something that you just cant fix yourself I would be happy to do it for you! (Please dont come to me with questions like "How do I adjust my hop" etc.

I will be located here: (At the start of the second large field) I will also mark it with a large flag, either Union Jack or US on a huge pole so people can see.

I will do all of this for free as I just want to get as many of you guys playing as possilbe, but if you want £2 would go nicely towards gear grease, silicon lube and thread lock which I would have to use on your rifle.

So if you are really in trouble feel free to come have a look, I will be happy to answer questions!

Zeroone technicians will be on site and I in no way want to compete with them, I just want to help out, but there are only a couple of them, so this is to lighten their work load. Also they do not want any pre broken items which I will gladly take on. REMEMBER, the technicians from zeroone are professionals so if you have any doubts about my work or fears please go to them as they do a great job and I wouldnt want any hostilty between us.
    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Re: GZ Weekender Technical help!

+1

This is what airsoft is about, people helping each other, and good sportmanship.

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy21 View Post
      +1

This is what airsoft is about, people helping each other, and good sportmanship.
      Thanks, just wanted to help out

Comment

Just to let you guys know I am camping with tb stalker and the flag will be a giant yellow flag with a black smiley face on it

Comment

TB-Stalker.

I have a slight wobble on my m4 sopmod ris. I think the delta ring needs taking off to tighten the bolt underneath. Would I be able to take you up on your offer of help. Payment upto you. Beer or money.

Thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by scotty9989 View Post
            TB-Stalker.

I have a slight wobble on my m4 sopmod ris. I think the delta ring needs taking off to tighten the bolt underneath. Would I be able to take you up on your offer of help. Payment upto you. Beer or money.

Thanks mate
            Yh I can easily do that for you, either is a fine payment method but neither is necessary as I can do it for free.

Alex

Comment

Wonderful. Well I have no objection showing my gratitude for a few quid.
              Thanks again mate.

Comment

Just as Alex says I do not want to cause any controversy between us and the event organizers and the technicians so please if you have any issues of us doing this then please do not hesitate to contact me or him asap, and we can sort it out from there. As he says they are pro's and will do an extremely good job ( as they just have done on my rifle) But we are here to help and that is all, we are by no means aiming to get any form of profit!

Alex is skilled with airsoft weaponry, so don't let that deter you from asking him

Guys just to give those a better idea of where we want to camp (mainly for space) however this is of course subject to change , and we could be anywhere! So I suggest you leave Alex (tb stalker) a contact number via PM so if you cant find him you can contact him, the smiley face flag however will be flying if you cant find us on a 5m flag pole

If you walk down here (away from the safe zone) then....see next pic

Walk to the end of this field on the right hand side of the pic and past the porta loos on the right
                Last edited by Sniper12; 10th August, 2010, 22:56.

Comment

stalker would it be ok if you took a look at my ares M4a1s hop up
                  its firing 1 good shot then a couple of crappy 1s then another good 1
                  ill be very happy to pay for any repaires that need fundin + beer if need be :D

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Originally posted by MJ Caboose2170 View Post
                    stalker would it be ok if you took a look at my ares M4a1s hop up
                    its firing 1 good shot then a couple of crappy 1s then another good 1
                    ill be very happy to pay for any repaires that need fundin + beer if need be :D
                    Ok sure thing, I am getting there at 10 on the friday, so give me a couple of hours to set up then just bring it over, (with the inner barrel) and I will have a look at it.

Comment

cheers mate + dame that was a fast reply :D lol

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

haha yh, good old notification emails :P If you want to PM me a contact number incase you can't find me or vice versa that would be good

Comment

you my friend... are a bloody legend....absolutly inspiring :p
                          would it be ok to bring my l85 for a quick look, when it fires, a grinding sound originates from the gearbox vicinity. so yeah, screw the payment towards lube, your taking your own time to do everyone a favour, you deserve the cash.

Reaver
                          Last edited by Reaver; 17th August, 2010, 20:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                            you my friend... are a bloody legend....absolutly inspiring :p
                            would it be ok to bring my l85 for a quick look, when it fires, a grinding sound originates from the gearbox vicinity. so yeah, screw the payment towards lube, your taking your own time to do everyone a favour, you deserve the cash.

Reaver
                            Sure thing mate, what make is it? If you could bring it to me all together so I can hear the noise and then disassemble it for me so I can get at the gearbox if needed as I have never come across an L85 that needed my attention so wouldn't know how to get it apart, unless it's as per the real steel, the gearbox on the other hand should be easy, PM me your number so I can get a hold of you. And you really don't have to pay, I am happy to do it.

Alex

Comment

For everyone who wanted work done, I will be turning up later than expected (after lunch) as I have to wait for an item to arrive, but I will still be in the same place and able to help.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                              Working...
                              X