Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many Thanks from all of the Marshals

Guys,

Many thanks for another fantastic weekender from myself and all the other Marshals.

Big shout to team 4 from the night game who started at stage camp with Matt, Wolf and myself, good game guys and the final game at the landing zone against team 5 was full on.

Lastly,

Many thanks to H and Neil and all the Staff for making this event happen.

See you all next year or in two weeks.
    Member of TeamToilet / Groundzero Marshal

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/proflex357/

Re: Many Thanks from all of the Marshals

Originally posted by Click View Post
    Guys,

Many thanks for another fantastic weekender from myself and all the other Marshals.

Big shout to team 4 from the night game who started at stage camp with Matt, Wolf and myself, good game guys and the final game at the landing zone against team 5 was full on.

Lastly,

Many thanks to H and Neil and all the Staff for making this event happen.

See you all next year or in two weeks.
    Go go team Family Guy (Team 5)! That definatly was one of the highlights for me while we were defending the nest, thank you And thank you Chick, Dozzer and the other marshalls involved with the night game.

Thank you H, marshalls, staff, Gadget, CKPhoto's for taking some amazing pictures, and also the majority of players who shared a chat during the event and were generally welcoming and fun to battle against. Thankfully the sporting players greatly over shadows the fargin' ice holes.

So, when do we sign up for next year? :D
    Does not speak moron.

Comment

team family guy for the win!!!

a big thanks to all the players in my group for the night game you guys rock!
      you all played so well and it was a pleasure to run the night game
      the weekender was amazing!
      a big thanks too all staff and marshals it is always a pleasure to work with you all
      see you all next game

chick

Ground Zero Marshal

TEAM GHOST

Team Ghost + Systemas = IRENE!!!!!!!!!!
      Sopley + Shotguns = GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

team 5 Giggidy Giggidy. yeah was a pleasure to help out guys and nice to chat to all i meet. looking forward to the next one already

Gellar Event marshal
        Team Ghost

Comment

As you lot took my weekender cherry and marshal one aswell it was was a fantastic three days for me, the banter with you guys was great and I think my new tag will be VOX for those in the know.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Click Find out more about Click
          Working...
          X