any crazy stories from GZ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any crazy stories from GZ?

was an awesome weekend even though our van limped into the campsite with a broken drive shaft (at least we got there though) but yeah any amazing stories from anyone?

Re: any crazy stories from GZ?

I've had quite a few funny stories and they all mainly involve kids, lol that sounded so wrong. One of the funniest was when me and Porter were sneaking up on mortar base, to the left in along the main path, we were in among the tree's in the shadows. And we spent around 20-30 minutes crawling along, I kept the rear and Porter shuffled along maybe 10 feet taking point, we had a good idea on enemy patrol's and movements and we were relaying what we could without making to much noise through my radio. We see frost our co-captain come down the hill hit so we kept still and continued to observe. At this point my m4 is on safe.... to the right of us there is a small trail overgrown shrubbery ect, and all I see when I look up is blackness. Servral minutes after our team mate was seen walking down the hill, I see 2 blue tags and 2 two-tone guns appear in the area to my left, ( im on bravo, these "kids" were delta) I'm pretty dug in but I'm worried how exposed Porter is, the only obvious option was to shoot, and considering that the delta activity in the are had decreased.... I proceeded to flick my safety off which made a nice satisfying noise and I think it was the last thing those kids heard. Me and Porter took a few shots at them heard them yell hit and ran off :P The funniest bit was there reaction to the sound of my safety clicking off hehe classic :D

Mad
    "Ghost.... Get in my box"

TRADER FEEDBACK http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...ghlight=mad212

Comment

Reminds me of a scene in "We were soldiers" mad212! :D

Comment

Originally posted by mad212 View Post
        ...........The funniest bit was there reaction to the sound of my safety clicking off hehe classic :D

Mad
        haha there where so many situations like that and they where on my team then if they where blue we where others who lost miserably! haha

Comment

aha epic!

Comment

funnily enough when people ask me how was it? thats the word i use to describe it haha

Comment

yeah, that wasnt the weekender sadly I could not attend, it was a regular skirmish day.

Comment

ah what a shame it was amazing!

Comment

Yeah really annoyed, seeing all the comments and pics ect

Comment

I went down to cornwall to see family on the 21st and got back 2 days ago so didnt make the weekender but a mate told me how he had walked around a nice big bushsilent as hell...right into a guy testing his CAW revolver launcher i think my mate got like 450 pellets to the face in 2 seconds :P I jsut wanna know who randomly fires a grenade launcher into nothing :P
                    Originally Posted by balaclava ben
                    i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
                    sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmm well every skirmish we had that weekend was epic, being on the others made it better as we were always out gunned and under manned but we still held the other teams off at every battle

We even held the village at the end of it all just to annoy both bravo and delta :D:D

Hi lights for me were a guy creeping up on me in the bushed and when i heard him and turned around his gun failed to fire, he just cursed and said ok im dead and then walked off cursing under his breath :D:D

Also the battle for the nest on sunday afternoon was great right up until there was 2 of us left as it was being attacked from all sides by delta and bravo, we just thought hey were dead and went out fighting

Was a fantastic weekend and it was great to see so many players taking there hits, doing what was right and having a bloody good time

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

I zipped about 3-4 Bravo's who were up against the wall of the landing zone base after coming through a small tunnel in the hedges leading down from The Nest around 3pm on sunday. I then took out another five on the other side of the road leading away from the base towards Heartbreak ridge, and then crawled up on a scottish Bravo and pistol killed him to which he repiled something along the line of "Well done lad, I did nay see you were there".

And then got Team killed by two of the Others because they didn't expect me to be so far forward.
                        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Damn I'm annoyed I missed out on all the fun! Ghillie + night + pistol = fun to be had by me :D
                          WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

haha your impression is a wee bit accurate laddie. it was cool to see lots of different accents and people from different country's attending even if you couldnt understand them all haha

Comment

Next year, I'll be there...hopefully...I won't do what a mate of mine did and stand a little too close to a fire with a ghillie on...
                              WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                              Working...
                              X