Car boot!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car boot!

Now, i'll bet there's people out there as excited as I am for the car boot this year. I've already started squirreling away some pennies. I should have a decent wadge of cash to drop! But my question is-
    What're ya sellin? And what're ya (hopefully) buyin?

Re: Car boot!

Hell yes, one of the main reasons, apart from airsoft, beers, tents

Mainly all the stuff Ive felt a "need" to buy, but haven bought it, sat in a box. No rifs, though, will be looking for something new this year, a G&P stoner mk 63 drool............

Comment

I'll most likely be selling one or two RIFs that have been collecting dust for two or so years along with a few bits and bobs. Looking for bargains mainly, just the little bits that I want, but don't see a need to buy it at full retail value.

Comment

Hey - I've done a google job on the boot fairs, they have either been done in April or are coming up in August, is there a easier way to find out when & where all the car boots are? looking to splash some hard earned cash on goodies, no selling just buying

Comment

Im not sure about other car boots- this thread is specifically about the NAE car boot

Comment

Amongst some other nice goodies I might, just might part with my beloved Socom Gear Cheytac M200 Intervention
            sigpic
            Member of the Outlaw Gaming Airsoft Team
            http://www.outlawgamingairsoft.co.uk
            "It's all about the Toky"

Comment

Looking for a WE MP5K GBB to run as a secondary to my L96 - I may cave and buy a new one beforehand though!

Aside from that, if I see a nice M4 frontend, I'd be pretty tempted, plus the usual hunting for magazines ETC

Comment

Is there a way of pre-booking a space at the area?
                I'm planning on having a big clearout and i know a few of the guys i'm coming with will have stuff to sell too.
                Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

This will be my third year going, you literally pitch up, set up, sell your stuff, buy stuff with the money made from selling stuff. That's it. You find an empty spot, bit of grass next to others selling stuff, bang it all on a poncho, buy a cold beer, talk Airsoft to all and sundry, sell, buy and drink.

Comment

I found set up Friday before they eventually open the shop, a couple of years ago I sold all 200 of my stuff Friday morning and had more money for the rest of the weekend.

But be flexible with pricing as you see the same people selling something all weekend because it is too expensive or they think it is a 3 year old gun for the same price new ones are on sale for now. But there are also real bargains to be had like I got a black PACA type vest for 10 and no where does them now except from abroad.

Curlyboy
                    'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

cheers guys, yeah i'm realistic on prices, we all know that you'll never get your asking price and to be prepared to bargain.
                      planning on shifting 2 vfc hk416's, possibly an r28 kimber 1911 with a safariland holster, potentially an s&t m1903, some spare camo and pouches and a lid an aor2 6094,
                      hoping to pick up an m1 garand

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

I really really really really REALLY want a g&g fnc

Comment

And we are on the count down, have been digging through my kit and have manged to fill a lager north face body bag

Comment

Originally posted by shamus5178 View Post
                            And we are on the count down,
                            For me, there is always a countdown to the NAE

Comment

Haha same, i've filled a deployment bag and a small suitcase so far, and thats not counting the weapons i'll be looking to shift

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomdrews Find out more about tomdrews
                              Working...
                              X