Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local knowledge needed for breakfast on Friday.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local knowledge needed for breakfast on Friday.

As is becoming my annual tradition, I've booked my ferry over at the last minute and the only time is 6am.
    I did this last year and tried to find some breakfast in Lyndhurst, but the people of Lyndhurst are apparently not morning people. Where near to site can Mrs Figjam and I get a bit of fried breakfast while we wait for the gates to open on Friday?

Re: Local knowledge needed for breakfast on Friday.

For the past few years I've gone to Café Aroma in Ringwood. I do believe, however, that they've renamed to Bistro Aroma and now don't open until 8am.

This year I might try "Luna Coffee". They're also in Ringwood centre and they open at 7am. Sadly, though, they don't do a proper fryup - only baps, sandwiches and paninis.

Comment

8 could work. Ferry would unload in lymingtom around 7, leisurely drive through the forest, rock up just a smidge before... Does the bistro do fried food? Im off the leash for that weekend!

Comment

They do sandwiches, baps, full englishes and more. Can't find an online menu, though. Sorry!

BH24 1HB, I usually park next to the Waitrose in town.

- - - Updated - - -

There is also a Cafe Aroma in Lymington that opens at 07:30 if that interests you.

http://www.aromalymington.com/

Comment

There is a little chef not far from the site on the A31 they do a fry up , if you carry on up the A31 there is a McDonalds and a Sainsburys that does a fry up.

Curlyboy
          'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Figjam Find out more about Figjam
          Working...
          X