Lost and found at the NAE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost and found at the NAE

Well thought I'd start the ubiquitous lost and found thread seeing as I lost my browning hi-power on Sat morning sum were in the woods behind the church a financial reward will be given if any one can return it to me . Cheers guys !
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Re: Lost and found at the NAE

Am looking for a UHF tritan branded radio set to channel 12, it was lent to the Others team commander, and was lost late afternoon, most likely around the burrows?
    Battletec recon squad.

Comment

Dropped a pair of green and rather old heroshark mesh goggles in the main area on friday night after the pistol and shotgun game. Found and handed in to marshals a shotgun shell and a m4 midcap.

- - - Updated - - -

Dropped a pair of green and rather old heroshark mesh goggles in the main area on friday night after the pistol and shotgun game. Found and handed in to marshals a shotgun shell and a m4 midcap.

Comment

Lost a Marui HK45 magazine (says HK45 on the baseplate). Should be full of ammo. Somewhere between village, trenches and prison.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

Lost a long magazine for a KC-02 (gas version mag), possibly in woodland across path by prison camp, 40m up from re-spawn point.

Comment

How happy would you be if I had found a Mag matching this description? Because I did hunterandy

Comment

bud if you have not yet seen http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/member.php?121257-Charlieb3k may have found your mag.
              Battletec recon squad.

Comment

I found a bright pink Dye paintball mask, god knows how someone could lose one, it's in lost and found if it belongs to one of you.

Comment

I'd just like to publicly thank mr Charlie B for not only sending my Magazine back, but a little personalised message, a loss prevention device, and all the love from the Others. Muchos gracias. Up the Delta.
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

druid799 Old and not so bold ! Find out more about druid799
                  Working...
                  X