Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The National Airsoft Festival 2019!

Have you booked?

Just discovered the shops not coming this year , thatís utter bollox ! The shop is one of the main reasons itís worth going (well itís not for the gameplay is it ? ) so you get to see the kit before you buy and to buy those things youíve always fancied but never did until itís in your hands and the moneys in your pocket ! Have to say Zero one thatís really a shitty way to treat the community.
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Shitty in what way?! That we've decided not to over-stress the 8 employees that setup the entire thing?

The marquee is still there, it'll just be filled with other companies stuff. Things will be a bit different yes, but the event hasn't really changed

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
        Shitty in what way?! That we've decided not to over-stress the 8 employees that setup the entire thing?
        Err Iíd already said why ? Everyone I know whoís going thinks itís crap the full shops not going to be there and to a man theyíve all said they always buy stuff they shouldnít but itís there in front of them and the moneys burning a hole in there pocket . And for a lot attending the Zero one onsite shop is the only opportunity they have to see what a Ďrealí Airsoft shop looks like and not just some guy flogging a couple of crappy guns out of the back of an army surplus shop !
        As to not over-stressing the guys putting it together , very commendable they DO do an awesome job setting it up and most definitely should be commended BUT equally itís not the paying customers problem is it ? As the event IS the Zero one event itís not a stretch to expect them to have there wears on display too look at and buy .
        you go in the shop Sunday lunch time and it looks like a horde of Vikings have been through it thereís that little left on the shelves , so not as if your not making money on it now is it ? ! .
        Last edited by druid799; 3 weeks ago.
        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

I agree it is very shitty not selling the guns

the reason why I find it shitty is down to the fact we have no major retailers within 150miles of where I live and NAF it best time to get ďhands on ď I know thatís not zero ones issue. But..

the extra 5 pounds for less too.

also. There prizes have taken a turn too. They may get better but. 2 guns in the raffle ?

depending how it goes this year as we didnít know about the shop when booked not being there may be our last time

Comment

The zero one shop not being there will make no difference to me personally, they will be bringing consumables and a repair shop which are the most important. Like the man said there will be other retailers there selling rifs and other gear so I don't see the problem. I've always thought that shifting all the stock into the marquee was a mammoth undertaking, I certainly wouldn't want to do it just for a 3 day event. "a shitty way to treat the community"? someone's being a little over dramatic

Comment

More importantly

does anybody know the format for game play I.E

friday night ?
              Sat day / night
              sunday ?
              What games will be running etc.

also if anyone happens to know how close the fire pit section of the camping is to the main village area and game zone ?

And what would be a good good time to arrive Friday ?
              what time does it start to get very busy setting up camp ?

Also any any other recommendations from experienced festival goers would be very useful.

Its our first time visiting NAF so just trying to get a feel for good habits ahead of time

piss poor preparation promotes piss poor performance

cheers guys

Comment

the schedule for the weekend is in the FAQ section of the website

"also if anyone happens to know how close the fire pit section of the camping is to the main village area and game zone ? " 10 metres from the nearest tree branch and you're probably ok, bring a mini fire extinguisher just to be safe

"And what would be a good good time to arrive Friday ?" that depends, if you want a camp closer to the safe zone then join the queue at 8am, if you don't want to queue then get there at 11am and get a further away camp
                "what time does it start to get very busy setting up camp ?" as soon as the gates open and then all day

"Also any any other recommendations from experienced festival goers would be very useful" bring your own bog roll, and ear plugs for sleeping

Comment

So whatís happened to the GNG sponsor ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
                  Working...
                  X