Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

PTW Users: what weight and brand BB's do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW Users: what weight and brand BB's do you use?

Hi guys and girls

Ive been told Excel .23's are the best to use.

But just woundering what weight and brand BB's everyone uses and what you would recomend to stay away from and what fps you using the ammo with.
    sigpic

Re: PTW Users: what weight and brand BB's do you use?

Madbull .25 match as used by 35 ptw users I know and shoot with include Tach

Comment

same here ... Madbull .25 match

Comment

Madbull Matchgrade .25s, but I know of Blaster .25 Devils being used with no problems.

Comment

I use excels 0.23g

Perfect balance of speed and fight time

Comment

I have used Excel .2's and .23's and Blaster .2's, of those 3 I found the Blaster to give the best performance with my gun but only just, I was able to eek out a tad more range than with the excels with next to no difference with accuracy.

Comment

Excel 0.25s. Everyone i know uses them

Comment

I use .25 Blaster Devils myself, never had any problems with them.

Comment

Madbull 025 matchgrades are used by about 19-12 PTW users I know.
                  Back up would be Blaster Deveil .25's or poss Kings Arms Platinum .25s

M
                  'Old school wood and steel, thats the way they were built in the good times!'

Comment

depends if i can get hold of but ususally excel .25's or worst comes to worst then madbull 0.25 match grade bb's

Comment

Excel 0.25 every time
                      G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Madbull match .25's and up... best easily available performers out there..

blasters and excels work in ptws (the odd ptw will chop blasters).. but neither are as consistent as the madbulls..
                        Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

excel .25s all the time now. Used blaster .25s with no problem but not as good performance but dont every use .28 guarder rounds as they fu%k you ptw up as i found to my horror first time i used my ptw

Comment

Hope no one minds the thread resurrection, but one brand I didn't notice mentioned was Green Devil - not to be confused with the other Devils out there.

If anyone absolutely has to use bio BBs, I'd recommend them. I've never had a problem with them. I use 0.25.

If I could choose any BB to use it would be Madbull Match Grade 0.25, as so many others have recommended.

Comment

Excel .20s, .23s and .25s all seem good to me.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Identiti Proud Father Find out more about Identiti
                              Working...
                              X