Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King arms R93 blazer, info required

Not %100 this is the right place to ask ,but here goes

Another (nameless) uk retailer has the new King arms R93 blazer instock ,now having looked about i have yet to find a review ,which means
    A .its a dog
    Or
    B .nobdy has bought one , now rather than blowing my coin on something untested ,id though id ask, does anyone on here have /seen/bought one ?

Cheers
    O

Re: King arms R93 blazer ,info required

had a go with one since a friend of mine has one don't buy from the nameless retailer they're useless, wait for someone else to stock it, it chrono'd at 440 fps, he was going to take it apart and find out if it is vsr/ aps-2 compatible, i'll let you know once he has it in pieces

Comment

That would be great ,i would hope vsr but knowing king arms i would say oem parts ,none compatable with vsr/aps

Comment

no worries mate, also had a blast on it the straight pull bolt is awesome it allows two shots in quick succession, if your a sniper, it'll be easier to defend a point with one of them

Comment

i'll have a go with one this weekend at some point my mate still hasn't taken his apart so i still don't know if it's vsr compatible sort of the reason why i've been putting off buying one, but i'll be having a play with one and i'll try to get a video of it and a chrono test for you mate

Comment

Nice one vak, look forward to it mate. Have fun :-)

Comment

I'v managed to find a pretty indepth review on the Blaser. Its from our friends across the channel, I only speak a little French but from what I can tell its a positive review and looks like its VSR compatable so uprades here we come .

Using Google search to translate the page and its done a decent job so Im gonna give it a read now.

Getting closer to pressing that submit order button!

Comment

Here is the link - http://extremilsim.naturalforum.net/...lrs1-king-arms

Comment

Thanks for that I will translate when I get home. From my little French it looks promising

Comment

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...g-arms&act=url

that should be translated. sounds pretty good. wanted one since i saw HITMAN a while back.
                    trader rating

Comment

Yeah thanks, already translated (see earlier post).

If you click on the link at the top of the page it will take you to another website where the review came from orignally. The owner has since replace the spring guide, fitted a Promethius TBB and posted some target shooting results. Seems to be effective up to about 240 feet. Not bad since that is with stock Hop rubber and its a standard AEG hop bucking, so lots to chose from and fine tune

Comment

the link you posted isn't translated on my computer. i wouldn't of bothered to translate it if it was already translated.
                        trader rating

Comment

Im still not %100 as from between the lines the trigger is made from what he belives is aluminum not the strongest metal known to man so problems at 500 fps may be a given , the spring guide is pants plastic and there are no images of the piston is that plastic too ?

Not the best review ive read perhaps some of it is lost in translation <sh*t film as well

might have to finger bang one before i chuck £230 at it

Comment

I'm quite satisfied with that review! have been looking for info on it since they have been released. Looks like I will be picking one up after Christmas for a fondle!

Comment

I have a spare vsr spring guide and a pdi 300 % spring , so easy trip for me ,i wonder if they will warrenty the trigger if it dies

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ovany Find out more about Ovany
                              Working...
                              X